Livewell Intiative, a not-for-profit community-based NGO with a focus on improving health literacy and wellness; presents a unique, innovative, carnival-like programme called The Grand Health Bazaar.
The corporate world, directors, CEO’s, healthcare professionals, technocrats, entreprenuers, administrators, the discerning mind, bankers, insurers, high networth individduals, telecommunications sector, diplomats, the enlightened public
Hmo, Telecoms Companies, Pharmaceuticals Companes and Retailers, Hospitals, Clinics, Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing companies, Food and Chemical Industries, Laboratories, Schools, Organised Private Sector.
Interesting Facts about Grand Health Bazaar;
- Its an open health fair for the discerning public
- Its the first of its kind in this part of the world
- Participants can make bargains through products and services vouchers
- There will be discount sales; buying and selling in a carnival-like atmosphere
- Its a airconditioned and classy ambience
- There is free, basic health screeing in a classy and auspicious but private setting
- Date: March 9-11
- Time: 9am-5pm daily
- Venue: “The Incubator” Oniru Extension, Ligali Ayorinde (opposite City of David) Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Theme: Health & Wealth Partnerships On The Move
For Enquiries / Bookings, Contact:email@example.com OR Call:
LiveWell Initiative LWI,
Aiico Plaza, 12 Afribank Str, VI Lagos