Body & Health

Word Off The Tweets: #VaginalHealth

Ladies, the Vagina is one of the most important body parts to a woman and the men that are romatically involved with them. Like someone once said, “…this woman (the vagina) must remain pretty.”

This week on Word Off The Tweets, we bring you serialised tweets on Vaginal Health from @Cherox

1. adukslomo@yahoo.com'

vagina odor

July 11, 2012 at 5:25 am

wow very informative thank u!!!

2. yemisiadio@gmail.com'

Clean but Ashamed Wife

July 11, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Uche, I was off Twitter when you tweeted these yesterday, so, I am happy to catch up with your tweets here.

I am a freak when it comes to health and hygeine. My husband sometimes gets frustrated with my OCD, so, it is kinda shameful that I wash my V-babe with soap when bathing.

Now I know beter. *Types Vaginal Health in Google search bar*

3. spicy6lopz@yahoo.com'

Tolu

July 19, 2012 at 8:12 pm

hello,do you think washing the V with water alone wil make it clean? Also,changing of panties thrice a day, could it prevent vagina infections? Thanks

4. channellest@gmail.com'

Kati Morein

July 1, 2013 at 3:42 am

Ovarian cancer often goes undetected until it has spread within the pelvis and abdomen. At this late stage, ovarian cancer is difficult to treat and is often fatal. ….’

Our new blog site <http://www.picturesofherpes.co/index.php

5. kidneywort@yahoo.com'

Reyes Outland

July 7, 2013 at 7:34 am

A yeast infection causes itching or soreness in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when you urinate or have sex. Some women also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese.^;..:

Be well
    <http://www.healthdigest101.com

6. marielfiller@gmail.com'

sanamaq.kz

April 11, 2014 at 2:34 am

Hello to every one, it’s really a nice for me to pay a
    visit this site, it consists of important Information.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: remote tech support – sanamaq.kz,