Many books have been published to help men understand women better. Well, this 12-year-old boy seems to have it all figured out so early and in fewer words too. Some comments from around the web say he is a genuis for it, many others think he is just being ignorant! Is it something to laugh at, or should we be concerned about it? What do you think.
- 8 Things Wedding Planners Wish Naija Brides Will Stop Obsessing About
- Dear Overwhelmed Mom Of A Newborn, This Counsel From Omawumi Will Give You Peace
- 6 Things I Learned When My Husband Had An Affair
- 3 Things Yemi Alade Grabbed When The Fire Alarm Went Off At Hotel
- Forbes Profiles Amaka Osakwe In ’15 Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa’ List
- The Doctor & The Engineer! My Big Nigerian Wedding Winners’ Love Story & Photos
- Indigo Tongues Features Tosin ‘Ayanbirin’ Olakanye
- Pleasure Or Pressure? Toke Makinwa Has Some Advice For You About Sex
- Glory Edozien’s Personal Survival Guide For Unconventional Families
- 4 Lessons I Learned From The Hijack Of The ‘So You Think You Can Cook’ Facebook Group
- Lessons Every Nigerian Man Should Learn From My Father’s Death
- #WomenInPhilanthropy: An Extended Interview With Jennifer Douglas Abubakar, Founder of Gede Foundation
- #SheSaidThis: “I Don’t Know Everything, But I Know What It’s Like To Dislike What You See In The Mirror” – Michelle Dede
In Case You Missed It
© Copyright 2014 Woman.NG. All Rights Reserved.