Many books have been published to help men understand women better. Well, this 12-year-old boy seems to have it all figured out so early and in fewer words too. Some comments from around the web say he is a genuis for it, many others think he is just being ignorant! Is it something to laugh at, or should we be concerned about it? What do you think.
- The Leading Woman: FUNKE OPEKE – The Main Woman Behind The Main One Cable Company
- OUTSPOKEN: Beauty Pageants And Their Twisted Standards
- How To Incorporate Salads Into Your Daily Meal
- Asisat Oshoala Wins BBC Women’s Footballer Of The Year Award
- Couple’s Look & Love Get Rejuvenated On Stephanie Linus’ Reality Show | Watch
- 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Toolz’s Engagement Ring
- Have Your Kids Tasted The New Daily Delight?
- 15 (HOT) Questions For Funmi Akinyoola
- #WomenWhoCook: Sweet Plantain Pie-Shaped Bread By Nma
- CofoundHER Interview: Kossiwa Anifrani – Catering to the Lifestyle Needs of Pregnant Women
- #SheSaidThis: “If Two People Decide To Be In A Relationship, They Should Respect Each Other By Abstaining From Sex” – Belinda Effah
- Dirty Fight Ke? Patience Ozokwor and Onyeka Onwenu Deny Fued Over Access To Mr President
- Businesswoman Reni Folawiyo Speaks On Her Concept Store And Luxury Retail In Nigeria
In Case You Missed It
© Copyright 2014 Woman.NG. All Rights Reserved.