Many books have been published to help men understand women better. Well, this 12-year-old boy seems to have it all figured out so early and in fewer words too. Some comments from around the web say he is a genuis for it, many others think he is just being ignorant! Is it something to laugh at, or should we be concerned about it? What do you think.
- Do You Want To Be A Superblogger? Tosin ‘Olorisupergal’ Ajibade’s Advice Will Do You Some Good!
- Chinwe Ohajuruka Is Making Nigeria Proud At the Cartier Womens’ Award Finals
- OUTSPOKEN: Let’s Keep The Gay Marriage Rights Laws Away From Our Shores – Adesuwa Onyenokwe
- Job Vacancy – Woman.NG Needs A Features Writer!
- #SheSaidThis: ”There Is Nothing Like Mr Right. You Will Wait Forever If You Are Looking For That” – Susan Peters
- #WomanCrushWednesday – Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi Getting Lifted In Her Own Shoes
- Some Of The Most On-Point Tweets On #BeingFemaleInNigeria
- 5 Simple Ways I Have Learned To Live Life Without Regrets
- FIRST WOMEN: First Nigerian Woman Urologist
- It Is The Most Spiritual, Emotional & Physical Journey She Has Ever Been Through – Read Tiwa Savage’s Heartfelt Note On Her Pregnancy
- #ManCrushMonday Alibaba: Husband. Father. Icon. 50. And Young.
- Rosemary Peters’ Inspiring Entrepreneurial Journey From The Banking Halls To Farming Lands
- You Won’t Believe What Happened After She Applied Powder On Top Of Her Red Lipstick
In Case You Missed It
© Copyright 2014 Woman.NG. All Rights Reserved.