Many books have been published to help men understand women better. Well, this 12-year-old boy seems to have it all figured out so early and in fewer words too. Some comments from around the web say he is a genuis for it, many others think he is just being ignorant! Is it something to laugh at, or should we be concerned about it? What do you think.
- Why Angelina Jolie’s Decision To Remove Her Breasts, Ovaries & Fallopian Tubes Is A Brave Move
- Nigerian Woman Seeking Donations To Pay Tuition At University Of Leeds After Losing Dad To Breast Cancer
- From Hawking Pastries On The Streets To Owning A Top Restaurant – Founder Of Jevinik Resturant, Jovita Inyang Shares Her Success Story
- “I Do Not Expect Any Of My Daughters To Live Unfulfilled, With Their Talents Wasted And Ignored” – Buhari Presents ELEVEN Key Things He Will Do For Nigerian Women
- FIVE Lessons Women Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Tewa Onasanya, Publisher Of Exquisite Magazine
- “Nigerian Mothers Have Not Done Well Raising Future Husbands & Fathers” – Read Funke Egbemode’s Piece To Nigerian Mothers
- Female Students Speak On Nigerian Tertiary Institutions’ Lackadaisical Attitude To Sexual Harrasment On Campus
- Burn Those Calories To The Rhythm Of “Coco Baby” By Waje!
- REAL WOMEN, REAL ISSUES: How Do I Handle My Double-Faced Line Manager?
- Is This Why Abuja Ladies Prefer Trousers To Skirts
- INSTRAGRAM STYLE: Lola & Peter Okoye Cover Motherhood In-Style Magazine
- Do These THREE Things If You Want To KILL Your Relationship!
- A Mega Star Is Coming To Empire Season 2! Guess Who
In Case You Missed It
© Copyright 2014 Woman.NG. All Rights Reserved.