Many books have been published to help men understand women better. Well, this 12-year-old boy seems to have it all figured out so early and in fewer words too. Some comments from around the web say he is a genuis for it, many others think he is just being ignorant! Is it something to laugh at, or should we be concerned about it? What do you think.
- Should A Woman Downplay Her Success To Keep A Man? Watch Ozzy Agu, Toyosi Phillips, Cornelia O’ Dwyer & Uzi Kwendu Discuss
- Aisha Buhari Calls On Employers To Support Working Mothers To Breastfeed At Work
- 7 Business Ideas Perfect For Nigerian Stay At Home Mums
- #SheSaidThis: “When I’m At The Airport, Mall Or Supermarket And I See Kids That The Parents Can’t Control, I Wonder..” – Lami Phillips
- Nse Ikpe Etim’s Advice To A 40 Year Old Lady Looking For A Bae
- #ManCrushMonday Niyi Okuboyejo – The Man Making Nigerian Textile Cool In America
- What Will You Do If A Pastor Tells Your Teenage Daughter These?
- Are We Failing In Raising The Boy-Child? Women Group Says Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria By 2025
- So You Want To Be Surrounded By Great Friends? Glory Edozien’s Practical Tips On Friendship Will Do You Some Good!
- Omotola Perfectly Summed Up Our Feelings About Poor Customer Service In Nigeria
- #WomenWhoCook : How To Make Reddish Mackerel (Titus) Stew
- 10 Things You Should Know About Your Vagina
- What Not To Ask Or Tell A Pregnant Nigerian Woman!
In Case You Missed It
© Copyright 2014 Woman.NG. All Rights Reserved.