Many books have been published to help men understand women better. Well, this 12-year-old boy seems to have it all figured out so early and in fewer words too. Some comments from around the web say he is a genuis for it, many others think he is just being ignorant! Is it something to laugh at, or should we be concerned about it? What do you think.
- Tope Ogundipe: How I Cope Without Domestic Help
- A Peek into the world of Sunlight’s Alarambara…
- Diezani Alison-Madueke Speaks On The Many Accusations And Allegations Against Her
- #SheSaidThis: Why Can’t The Association Of Witches And Wizards Do Something About The Chibok Girls? – Helen Paul
- Aisha Falode Speaks On How The Government Failed Her Son And The Chibok Girls
- The Dos & Don’ts Of Using Skin Lightening Products For Women Who Don’t Want To Be “Black”
- Oby Ezekwesili: It Is Time For Someone As Powerful As Barack Obama To Compare The Girls Of Chibok To His Own Daughters
- Can Your Child Identify You When Blindfolded? Watch These Children Pick Out Their Mothers Out Of A Group Without Seeing Them
- Yinka Saunders Escapes Jail After Defrauding Her Employer Of £17,000 To Pay For Luxury Wedding And Honeymoon In Seychelles
- “Is It Really The Nigerian Woman Who Braids Hair And Sells Fanta That Is Stealing Your Job?” Nigerian Woman Living In South Africa Challenges South Africans To Face The Truth!
- Multitasking Or Unhygienic? Photo Of Woman Breastfeeding Her Daughter While Using The Toilet Has Got Women Divided
- From One Igbo Woman To Another – Ijeoma Ozichi Omotade Explains Why Chimamanda Adichie Is Wrong
- Sneakers, Splits & A Short Dress – Ivie Okujaye Is A One In Town Bride!
In Case You Missed It
© Copyright 2014 Woman.NG. All Rights Reserved.