It Happened To Me

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It!

Banner_11womantexting423565977211

Dear NHW,

I’m actually rolling on the floor laughing. I am having a swell time.

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. To have sex with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst.

I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end.

I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and  bbm. I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.

NHW, you won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y to him every morning and if you see how excited he gets. Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’!The relationship has been going on strong for 6 months. In that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to me. He has been begging to see my face, but I know that if I try that…the relationship will be over.

Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He now locks his phone, as if…

NHW, I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend than a husband. What do you think? Should I continue or should I stop?

From an Agony Mail sent to NaijaHousewife, what will you advise this woman to do?

This is another old favourite being republished as requested by a reader.

Follow us on Facebook – Woman.NG, Twitter – @WomanNG, and Instagram – woman.ng for more updates.

Share this post, someone you know needs it. Use the buttons below.

1. nwosuadaobi212@gmail.com'

Ada

February 12, 2015 at 11:47 am

You have to come out plain to him. In the end, if he finds out that u deceived him, he might not be happy with that.

2. zaimuhas2000@yahoo.com'

fahad

February 12, 2015 at 7:57 pm

My dear, enjoy d ride, try 2 mk a connection b4 u stop. Like asking him of his wife, how he treats her….etc

3. alwaysgrace2003@yahoo.com'

cleo

February 17, 2015 at 4:29 pm

My Dear, it is a very risky game. Stop it. You might be getting excited but it wont solve the problem.
    The tacts you used to get him through the fake profile why not apply it through your real self. Work on your body. Try to slim down. Wear sexy, flirty clothes.
    Above all, pray your way into

• nellybolwrane@yahoo.com'

temitope

February 17, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Exactly…you’re right. obviously he’s not seen what got his attention again…could be anything

• koralkekai@gmail.com'

Koral

February 18, 2015 at 4:41 am

Lol. Leave it to us to tie everything to weight. For all you know she is skinny as a pole…besides the pictures she has been sending him are of her own body and that’s what’s getting him all excited.

I think the key here is in what she said ” I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.”.

Try being that way in real life as well. And gradually shift his attention to the real you. Of course you would have to come clean eventually but try to rebuild something solid before doing so. This is a dangerous game as if not handled well could be the doorway to infidelity. And as someone earlier adviced, Pray, Pray and pray.

Seriously there are so many ways this can go wrong…for all you know he has been sharing the pictures with his pals to show his conquests. Imagine how he’d feel when he discovers they are pictures of his wife after all.

• nellybolwrane@yahoo.com'

temitope

February 18, 2015 at 9:04 am

You’re right…Whatever you used to get the attention of you spouse to date you is same you must use to sustain your marriage…she has to be flirty with him again

4. nellybolwrane@yahoo.com'

temitope

February 17, 2015 at 7:35 pm

I will say it’s good you’re enjoying the ride but the outcome won’t be palatable if he finds out eventually. You need to take a cue from your hubby’s act that…EVERYMAN LIKES VARIETY AND A WIFE MUST KNOW HOW TO BE THE VARIETY HE WANTS ELSE THE MAN WILL GO IN SEARCH FOR A NEW CATCH. Obviously something has gone amiss in your relationship which is the reason it’s hard to get his attention. Try and find out what it is with you “NEW” alibi. Hope you get his head back home.

• nellybolwrane@yahoo.com'

temitope

February 18, 2015 at 8:58 am

5. Biola2002@yahoo.com'

taiwo oshodi

February 17, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Just ask him about his wife. What he doesn’t like about his wife then apply it to real life situation. After using your fake identity to get real life solution then end the fake relationship by destroying the SIM card and cut him off online.

6. biskiit27@gmail.com'

abisola

February 18, 2015 at 9:19 am

Before u stop, start being the way u were with him as a boyfriend to him. ( the way u said u were when u were dating) flirt with him, play with him and let him be free around u. You see he doesn’t mind the size of the p**sy after all buy the attitude.
    Here is what u will do. 1)Make him promise that he won’t be cross with u if u reveal ur identity. 2) tell him if he doesn’t get mad u will continue to be his gf. 3) tell him u love him and don’t wanna loose him. 4) don’t judge him. 5) reveal your face and keep the attitude up. That’s my take on it. Cheers

7. dynamiteworld@yahoo.com'

ngozi

February 19, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Ha I beg u in the name of God don’t reveal who you are. oh as someone rightly said he must have shown his friends and he will forever don’t forgive you,Nigerian men don’t keep promises he will use it against u one day,so just ask him what he doesn’t like about his wife and what he likes in his woman,what he wish u do to make him love u more .after getting all this details then destroy the sim and stop all the game,dooooooont ever reveal yourself,talking from experience

• chosen2009@outlook.com'

Banji

November 23, 2015 at 5:59 pm

Ngozi, you have most valid answer. No matter what, everyman respect his wife thing, and I am very sure the man would have shown his friends the pics. and if thats is the case the story will change if He gets to know the truth. As man, and for everyman he will never believe he is the only one she is dating on fone. she should stop and never let the man know the truth identity. I am and let me tell the truth, we dont joke with our wife thing, no mater what!

8. tessadoghor@gmail.com'

Tessa Doghor

February 23, 2015 at 2:02 pm

What if he gets more than one of you?
    Stop it
    and talk to him if you want a real marriage.

9. matthewnsikak@yahoo.com'

Sikaberry

February 23, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Young lady, i would advise you ask him questions like is he married, got a wife, kids & why he is flirting, what is making him do what he is doing, make him promise you that he will make it up to his family & you still going to be that girlfriend if he makes up, when you know his senses are back to the house & he confirms that to you, quietly break every contact you have & never make him suspect that it was you all this while. Then from there take it up as a wife you are in the girlfriend way.

Wish you the best in your marriage.

10. Kenine5@hotmail.com'

Babes

March 28, 2015 at 9:14 pm

As you have been advised, go back to being his girlfriend in your marriage doing things you did before you tied the knot. Do not reveal your identity as it will be used against you in the future by your spouse.

11. bumtrea141@gmail.com'

once

April 21, 2015 at 2:03 pm

the game you have stars or advice has two side win and lose so if u want to win the game kindle stop it like how u start it was take u 12month to stop because only way u can stop
    if u want to lose game just continue the game and one day may be bad then before when he find out then he will suspect u forever and previews time
    haba your woman how many thing you have that make him like a slave use much as possible bed side early moning slim dress’s and if not work use your private account when kids are sleep like u do for six month i

12. alli_kehinde2001@yahoo.com'

kenny

September 29, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Comment *pls don’t reveal urself . Ask question abt his wife n y he’s flirting also ask him what he likes n dislikes in woman from there u l

l know what to do then u can later destroy d sim card.

13. Pingback: The Tale Of A Naija Woman And Her Work Place Romance – Woman.NG

14. drewayd@gmail.com'

Ayodeji

August 17, 2016 at 10:50 am

This is cunny at best. Shall we do evil so that good can come?

Relationship is built on trust & openness. Who gave you the idea of behaving like you were before marriage?

That same wisdom is what you need to use without any guile. If & when he finds out you can be sure that the WORST that you thought of will come. You better redress NOW before he does.

PS: we erroneous assume a lot in marriage having blamed our partner without looking critically at ourselves 1st.