1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!
2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself
3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!
4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!
5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?
6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!
7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.
8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!
9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.
10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.
11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!
12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.
13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.
14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.
15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.
16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?
17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!
18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.
19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.
20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.
Image credit: Fame Images
If you like this post, share it! Someone you know needs it. Use the buttons below.