One of the biggest arguments people often have about social media is about how much of your personal life especially your relationship should be shared online.
While some people think that sharing photos and information about your partner on social media means that you are celebrating what you love, some think that it is not healthy for relationships.
Here are some of the reasons people have given;
- It gives haters and frenemies an opportunity to “prey” on your relationship.
- It allows your ex’s into your new relationship.
- It can cause unnecessary drama in your relationship – some people fight with their partners for not sharing enough of their photos and love messages online.
- It creates a major dilemma if you break up.
- It gives people too much information about your dating life.
- It can create a false idea of validation – because putting ‘like’ your photos and relationship statuses doesn’t mean your relationship is healthy.
Nollywood actress, Tontoh Dikeh put up the photo below on her instagram page this morning, do you agree?
Photo Credit – Instagram.com/tontolet
If you like this post, share it! Someone you know needs it. Use the buttons below.