Sonia Ogbonna is a Life coach and relationship expert. She has a blog where she gives all types of advice – from Beauty to Pregnancy, Motherhood and inspirational tips. She is the wife of actor and model, IK Ogbonna.
1. If you were the President for one day and you have the power to fix one thing in Nigeria, what will it be and WHY?
Definitely free, compulsory education. Primary and Secondary. Education for everyone. Ignorance is a weapon of manipulation and educated youth is a ticket to a brighter future for any country,especially Nigeria. A wealthy land full of potentials!
2. What is the most annoying thing you have heard people say about women in Nigeria?
Any bad stereotype or prejudice. It annoys me because I am not a fan of generalization.There are good and bad people everywhere in this world and that has nothing to do with our nationality(tribe,ethnicity,color or religion).
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old, which would you choose?
Body. By the time I am 90,I am sure (by God’s grace) I would see so many amazing things and be blessed with so much colorful experience that will turn into a wisdom. I would not trade that.
4. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
It’s easier to find 3 things we don’t have in common, because we are so much alike! Well let’s say we definitely share the same ambition, life philosophy and love for afang soup and pounded yam.
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one special quality or ability, what would it be?
I seriously wish I had a power to teleport myself into different parts of the world. Instantly and daily. I have family and friends all across the globe and I always miss someone,so yeah,teleport would be such a perfect solution for me.
6. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Why or why not?
I would be curious and tempted,but no thanks. We create our destiny and future with power of our thoughts and actions. In case I hear something I don’t like,it would affect the way I think or see myself and world around me and I don’t want any distraction.
7. If you knew when you will die, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
I would work some extra on my gratitude so I can appreciate every little moment of my life especially the ones that are happening here and now because we often take present for granted while breaking our heads with future or past.
8. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
How much I love and appreciate my loved ones. I mean,I tell them this all the time,I just don’t think it’s enough. It will never be enough comparing to what what they mean to me and what they have done for me. Especially my mom and my husband.
9. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
Are you kidding me? My brain wouldn’t even allow me to think that direction! I would be busy thanking God for keeping my loved ones by my side.
10. If you don’t have to worry about making money, what would you do all day?
Travel, eat (good food makes me so happy) and disturb my husband…. Lol!
11. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? What happened that year?
3150 year BC (Before Christ) – Ancient Egypt. I would love to get to know that mysterious civilization. Land of miracles. More then 5000 years ago they knew more then than we do today.
Besides,I am so in love with their native clothes and jewelry . I would so rock them.
12. How do you think your friends would describe you?
They would tell you I am a super fast learner.
13. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
If you want to spread wisdom,your voice must be heard. Ain’t nothing wrong with fame as long as you influence and touch people in the right way.
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
I am too stubborn and too passionate. Bad combination… Lol. I always find a way to do what I feel like doing or otherwise I can’t function.
15. Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth for a life time? Why or Why not?
I am not really sure. Define me “extraordinary wealth” so I know if it’s worth it 😉
Share this post! Use the buttons below.