Celebrity

Wife Of Nigerian Rapper Accuses Him of Domestic Violence

“I have kept mute about the whole situation out of respect for his family and my daughter, but since he has no respect for me, I believe it’s time to let it out…”

Precious Jones Orioha

Precious Jones Orioha

Those are allegedly the words of Precious Jones Orioha, wife of Rapper, 2 Shotz from screenshots of WhatsApp messages she shared with her friend being distributed on the internet.
In the messages, she narrated how her rapper husband, 2Shotz started becoming violent last year, when he pushed her to the ground, and this year, when he slapped her and called her a ‘whore’ in front of their daughter.

The messages also revealed that during one of 2shotz’s violent rage, he hit their little girl as his wife dodged when he tried to slap her.

This will not be the first time 2shotz is being accused of domestic violence, in 2013, actress and video vixen Beverly Osu accused  him of beating and assaulting her when they were dating. The rapper and his wife, Precious denied the allegations.

Violence against women is always heartbreaking, and ALL men who do this are criminals, who at their very core, are inferior to all other men.

See the screenshots from the WhatsApp chat allegedly between Precious and her friend below:

2s1

2s2

2s3

2s4

2s5

2s6

2s7

2s8

2s9

H/T  Pulse.ng

If you like this post, share it! Someone you know wants to read it. Use the buttons below.

Follow us on Facebook – Woman.NG, Twitter – @WomanNG, and Instagram – woman.ng for more updates.

1. adeyemisiheg@yahoo.com'

Stella

December 3, 2015 at 7:15 pm

2shotz don’t take your frustrations out on your wife,Go make new music and keep busy.

2. adeyemisiheg@yahoo.com'

Titilayo

December 3, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Men who beat other women just need to be beaten blue black by other men! All of humanity is asking for this

3. adeyemisiheg@yahoo.com'

LAO

December 3, 2015 at 7:19 pm

Too bad,she married him thinking he was responsible, when it comes to responsibility, you would know a real man

4. adeyemisiheg@yahoo.com'

Jessica Nwanguma

December 3, 2015 at 8:36 pm

When Beverly spoke of him she tongue lashed her. I really feel sorry for her

5. adeyemisiheg@yahoo.com'

Oyindamola

December 3, 2015 at 8:37 pm

You should have listened to Beverly back then

6. Pingback: "Happy Birthday My Husband... The Most Wicked And Violent Man I Have Ever Known" Wife's Facebook Message To Her Abusive Husband - Woman.NG

7. THANDO@KEEPITREALTY.CO.ZA'

THANDO

December 11, 2015 at 1:50 pm

THIS IS SO PAINFULL AM IN A SITUATION WITH MY FIENCE , HE DOESNT WANT ME TO GO AMYWER EVEN IN A SHOP WHN I WANNA GO ANYWER I SHOULD WAIT FOR HIM ONE DAY A GUY CALLED MY 4N and I ddnt knw this guy he even said its a wrong number sorry but the next day he called him using my 4n and insult him then he called me saying that the guy has admit that I slept with him am a whore , the he started shouting at me I was mad I talked him back the he hit me then on that shork he drove fast and said he wanna show me wat kind of a person he is , I jump of the going car I was badly hurt, then he came and hit me again while ni was trying to stand , in gods merci am alive but bad is that am still with him but I dnt have his love anymore , am doing all this for the sake of my unborn bby, we dnt live together in the same house but he lock me everytime he go, am afraid to call the police coz he always say he is a powerful man he got big lawyers, # lucky u , u wer able to go back to ur parents house,

8. Chijjikpendu@yahoo.com'

Chiji

February 7, 2016 at 10:10 pm

My darling sister, he is a baaaad person. Please go and Google relationship with a narcissist to understand the hot soup that God saved you from. All the best..