Tell us about NSG
I am a satirist, lifestyle blogger, brand storyteller, content creator and most importantly, the Chairlady of all the single girls in Nigeria no thanks to all the pretty girls out there with big asses. I am on a quest to find a good man, a good job, good food, good money and all other good things life has to offer. I am Naija Single Girl.
1. If you were the President for one day and you have the power to fix one thing in Nigeria, what will it be and WHY?
Power. I am not willing to learn how to start a generator.
2. What is the most annoying thing you have heard people say about women in Nigeria?
Everything a woman has achieved is worthless if she’s unmarried.
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old, which would you choose?
The body of a 30 year old. I’m not quite sure I’ll have much use for a working mind by the time I am 90.
4. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
Both of us are still searching for each other.
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one special quality or ability, what would it be?
The ability to be invisible whenever I want. The possibilities that comes with a superpower like that are endless.
6. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Why or why not?
How much my bank account will be worth by the time I clock 40. In that way, I will be able to tell if everything I am doing now is a waste of time.
7. If you knew when you will die, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Yes. If the date is sooner, I will focus more on spending every dime I have rather than save or invest.
8. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
Another death question? I’m typing this by 10pm and I’m still alive, so I’d pass.
9. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
My statement of Bsc.
10. If you don’t have to worry about making money, what would you do all day?
Watch different TV series with a big bucket of popcorn all day.
11. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? What happened that year?
Year 2000. I’d love to witness another millennium as a grown-up.
12. How do you think your friends would describe you?
13. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
I am not after fame, just wealth.
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Publishing a best seller that most people would love.
15. Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth for a life time? Why or Why not?
Horrible nightmares. I’m already having them for free.