In a society where many women struggle to make our female friendships thrive and last, how do two successful female singers keep such close friendship in spite of their different personalities and priorities?
In an interview with Labo Daniel in the maiden episode of her Conversations With Labo, Omawumi speaks on her friendship with Waje.
Below are some of the things I took away from her description of their friendship:
1. They are alike, they like the same things
2. They pray a lot and take the God factor seriously
3. They empower and encourage each other
4. They do not jealous each other!
5. They celebrate each other’s successes
6. They understand each other
7. They know when to give each other space without one person being unnecessarily needy
8. They are there for each other in down times
9. They have conflicts, but they know how to settle it in a down to earth way
10. Martial status does not affect their friendship!
Watch the down to earth interview below!