Christiana Aina is a proud mother of one and the Operations Coordinator at Simon Page College of Marketing.
She is our guest on the 15 QUESTIONS Series today! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to be a guest!
1. If you were the President for one day and you have the power to fix one thing in Nigeria, what will it be and WHY?
Corruption because I sincerely think it is the reason why we are where we are in Nigeria today (Recession).
2. What is the most annoying thing you have heard people say about women in Nigeria?
That women are not worth as much as men.
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old, which would you choose?
Na body o
4. Name three things you and your partner have in common
Love for God, we both do not have a favourite food and we both hail from the same state.
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one special quality or ability, what would it be?
Ability to write (writing skills)
6. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Why or why not?
If I will have a male child, this is because my mum has four female children and my first child is female as well.
7. If you knew when you will die, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Yes o, I will be closer to God so I can make heaven.
8. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
I cannot think of anything at the moment.
9. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
My credentials (it’s actually in a file hence its one item) because hopefully it will get me a job to survive.
10. If you don’t have to worry about making money, what would you do all day?
I would shop till I drop.
11. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? What happened that year?
Hmmm…maybe the year 2014. It was the year I got married.
12. How do you think your friends would describe you?
As being opinionated
13. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Yes, for being an achiever.
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
I cannot think of any at the moment.
15. Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth for a life time? Why or Why not?
No I will pass because life is too precious to replace with wealth. If my enemy dies from all the horrible nightmares nko? How would I then enjoy the wealth?