Marriage is called a place of learning because you will discover new things about yourself and your partner everyday. Things you didn’t know or think existed.
Vlogger Ruby Suze and Mariyah Gabriel, discussed the 10 things they wished they knew before they got married.
What did you wish you knew?
Here are some points from Ruby Suze’s list
- Not everything needs a ‘we need to talk.’
- Intimacy isn’t sex.
- The power of communicating is in your ability to listen rather than your ability to talk.
- Your definition of being a good wife isn’t necessarily his definition of being a good wife.
- Things don’t always go to plan.
Here are some points from Mariyah’s list
- Know your love languages.
- Have your own projects
- No comparison-no two marriages are the same.
- Wedding planning is stressful.
- Who does the housework?