Personal Stories

Ayomide’s Worst Period Experience!

red

We are yet to meet a woman who has not experienced one or two accidents with Aunty Period. Whether it was a surprise moment that came on the day you are wearing white or a horrifying experience of walking around with a big red stain.

Vlogger Ayomide shares her own worst period experience in the video below, and we can so relate!

1. Dada Josephine Kehinde

Dada Josephine Kehinde

December 7, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Last Sunday, I had an horrible experience, was traveling from Lagos to Ilorin, Kwara. I used a sanitary pad but unfortunately the flow was abnormal (very heavy flow) to the extent of staining my jumpsuit and the bus seat. I was in the mess for close to 4 hours,till I got to my destination. So I had to remove a gown from my bag wore it to cover the stain, took another cloth to clean the messy seat. I came down from the bus weak and tired.
    It was such a horrible experience.

Mary Agbenu Idoko

December 8, 2016 at 6:12 am

So sorry dear, it’s one of those things. When next you are traveling and Aunty period come visiting, double your sanitary pads. Make a hole on one of the pad and place it on the other one, it will help you to avoid any stain.

Dada Josephine Kehinde

December 8, 2016 at 7:25 am

Thanks dear Sis. It’s a good idea

Toyibat Oshoba

December 8, 2016 at 5:50 pm

pls go n see gynae doctor

Dada Josephine Kehinde

December 8, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Why? Toyibat Oshoba The flow was just heavy that day, probably due to stress I had undergone. Thanks anyway

2. Patricia Mayowa Ilori

Patricia Mayowa Ilori

December 8, 2016 at 6:27 am

No I have never had that experience ever,

3. Bukunmi Adeyemi

Bukunmi Adeyemi

December 8, 2016 at 7:42 am

My mestration is alwys lik dat,I do use 4 sanitary pad in a day,my mestration alwys messed me up.I experienced abnormal flow

4. Temitope Sodeinde

Temitope Sodeinde

December 8, 2016 at 7:47 am

I have never had such experience

5. Thomas Nkemakolam Blesyn

Thomas Nkemakolam Blesyn

December 8, 2016 at 8:15 am

Oh NO
    I have never experience it, although it will come unexpectedly but it will not disgrace me