Motherhood

“It Pains Me When I See Preggo Young Ladies And Mums Looking So Scattered And I Wonder What The Child Will Now Look Like” – Joy Awade

mum

Credit – instagram.com/joyawade1

No two women have the same pregnancy experience. For some, it is a smooth sail ride, for others, it is a bumpy ride which can be really stressful.

Joy Awade who is a model and actress, however says being pregnant is not an excuse to be dirty.

With picture of herself and another pregnant Nollywood mother on Instagram, Joy said that being pregnant shouldn’t deter women from looking sexy.

She wrote,

Hello lovely ladies,hp the weekends going well?? have this Lil thought and view to air hp I succeed on passing my message out tho.

Been preggy doesn’t mean u have to look so old and dirty cos u wanna give excuse of hormones and all that, Excuse me Miss or Ma’am u weren’t forced in the 1st place to enter the other room like our dear president said that’s whr his wife belongs.

Some women will tell u ma hubby doesn’t like seen me nor love me when am pregnant but 1nc I put to bed his love comes back sorry to say Ma’am but I feel it’s ur fault cos if u looked charming and beautiful like the time he fell in love with u at 1st he wudnt even know the difference of u been pregnant or not.dnt make ur man be an outside man cos u preggy.

This is the time when u have to look ur best and make ur MAN wanna love and ask u out all again. it pains me when I see preggo young ladies and mom’s looking so scattered and I wonder what the child will now look like while growing up how he will be taken care off.
Please dear lovely Ladies outder if u ain’t ready 2 take care of urself in this very interesting, exciting ,very tricky moment of this 9months journey pls dnt dare venture into it cos children are gifts and blessings from God.
And it’s also a time 4u 2 explore all ur wonderful cravings and also try as much as possible To feed ur baby right so he/she comes out looking like a million dollars kid.

@chachaekefaani is an example of one of the
sexiest preggo mum’s I know👪💋💋 Need I 4get my humble self cos I know lots of men and women who have said I make pregnancy look so easy and simple to carry.

Thanks as u take this Lil words of mine to heart.My thoughts tho

#justmythoughtsdo #preggogoals#preggoproblems #preggolife #babybill#babybump #mothercare#nigerianwomensdiary

1. Ogochukwu Idemili-Chigboh

Ogochukwu Idemili-Chigboh

December 2, 2016 at 3:31 pm

What is diswan saying? 🙄

Ogechi Anukwa

December 2, 2016 at 10:58 pm

I wonder oooooohh

Àgbidoro Oghenetèga

December 3, 2016 at 1:47 am

Na all these kind wemen de turn thier husbands to wife for hux,fake life,who nor de tire once once?we don’t evn knw her,2minuite fame search

2. Ifiye Ekubo-Okafor

Ifiye Ekubo-Okafor

December 2, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Biko shut up

3. Àgbidoro Oghenetèga

Àgbidoro Oghenetèga

December 2, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Go away jor wit ur mouth like woodpecker

4. trippletega@gmail.com'

mama tega

December 2, 2016 at 4:13 pm

See her long mouth, oya talk about other aspects of ur life yimu

5. shiningxty@yahoo.co.uk'

mumToBe

December 2, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Although I agree with you to an extent….but u are not totally correct,am 3 months pregnant,its not been a very funny journey… Tiredness,itching, nausea, bloating,dull skin… I try my best to look good but,it hasn’t been d same like wen I was single…so pls stop generalising our bodies are different.

6. Ogechi Anukwa

Ogechi Anukwa

December 2, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Nice one aunty… Clap for yourself

7. Onuorah Blessing Chibuzo

Onuorah Blessing Chibuzo

December 2, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Is dat how you use to do ? Yeye dey smell.

8. Tomisin Ibi Omotoso

Tomisin Ibi Omotoso

December 2, 2016 at 11:34 pm

u cant compare ur pregnancy wt anoda o. abi u neva hear of pregnancy hormones?? i no fit robb cream till i put to bed biko shey u wan tell me say i.no get money to buy cream mi after all shea butter no pass #50 sef biko carry ur belle park one side jhoor. yeye dey smell

9. Maureen Ifeanyi

Maureen Ifeanyi

December 3, 2016 at 2:51 am

How can someone look SCATTERED? tot it was UNKEMPT OR TATTERED?