News

Gifts Pour In For Missmoshiku Who Refunded The Money A Guy Spent On Her On A Date And Told Him To Keep The Change

Lines are falling into pleasant places for  @Missmoshiku who refunded the money a guy spent during their date and even left him some change.

The guy, @pabloayo announced on twitter that @Missmoshiku refused to date him after he took her out on a date, claiming she was a hungry bitch.

@Missmoshiku then calculated the amount spent, which is N3,800 and sent him N5,000 asking him to keep the change.

#keepthechange has since become a trend and a hash tag and making brands are riding on it.

@Missmoshiku has also been rewarded with some gifts and mentions from some brands for inspiring them.

Realizing his mistakes after he was called out by many, @Pabloayodeji has apologised to @Missmoshiku. He also sort for the forgiveness of every lady he has offended.

He tweeted,

So let me just address this whole issue finally.

I regret ever tweet I sent yesterday to @Missmoshiku. I was really way out of line. I’ve apologized privately to her early this morning

I’m still yet to get a response back from her which is understandable. I fucked up big time. I know that now.

I just couldn’t handle the rejection and I felt she was a bit harsh also, so I lashed out without thinking.

But I really hope she forgives me and we can just move on and forget all this.

And I’ve sent her the 5k back early this morning. She’s definitely not a broke girl I’m aware of that. It was super childish of me

To come up with that. And I hope we can still be friends tho.

To every girl out there I’ve probably offended directly or in directly, I’m sorry again.

I really hope we can all move on now. Thanks

1. Hanan Yakubu

Hanan Yakubu

March 31, 2017 at 11:32 am

Latifa Abaeyele Osman

2. Gifty Okotie

Gifty Okotie

March 31, 2017 at 11:43 am

I’m not a romantic but this sounds like a love story brewing #keepthechangebae

3. Joy Olutayo

Joy Olutayo

March 31, 2017 at 11:56 am

ES IA he apologised 😂😂 it took a non broke ‘bitch’ to put him in his place

ES IA

March 31, 2017 at 12:00 pm

She even paid for both. His movie tickets and water. He better be a lesson to many.

Joy Olutayo

March 31, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Haha she a woman crush☺

4. Karo Itoje

Karo Itoje

March 31, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Now that’s how to do it! #keepthechange. Men always counting how much they have spent on a woman whereas we women spend thousands on men regularly without any soul hearing about it.

5. Aladyandlife@gmail.com'

Kasie

March 31, 2017 at 1:29 pm

She really showed ladies the way.. And taught boys how to behave too. 😎

6. Deborah Vincent

Deborah Vincent

March 31, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Yes oo, you can’t let one guy from somewhere who hasn’t even fed himself well take you for a fool. It serves as a lesson for others guys. They will think their assets out before doing stupid things

7. Justina Babyj Onyetube

Justina Babyj Onyetube

April 1, 2017 at 6:55 am

That the way to handle cyber bullies too.And ladies learn from this you don’t have to pay for popcorn and movies in kind…#girlpower

8. Peace Eric Amodu

Peace Eric Amodu

April 1, 2017 at 10:51 pm

This is just the best answer i’v seen in my life… #keepthechange I love her boldness and this is a what most of us lack, that’s why we face abuse of various degrees…