Personal Stories

Aisha Tells It All About How Her Friend Married Her Fiancé Behind Her Back

Credit – northernhibiscus.com

Last week, Aisha revealed on her Instagram page how her best friend, Farida got married to the man she had already fixed a wedding date and both got married without telling her.

Aisha explained that Farida was helping with the preparations of her own wedding but she betrayed her and married her Fiance, Junaid.

Aisha who is on the cover of latest edition of Northern Hibiscus,  gave an account of how everything played out.

On how they met and her reaction when she found out

I  first i met farida in KD very nice lady and we clicked instantly we have been friends for a while, we both are schooling in Kano so we are always together, i sleep in her house sometimes she sleeps in mine, We eat from the same plate, that’s how close i am with farida. She knows my every move she knows all my secretes

Junaidu, i met last year precisely 25th of February 2016 we clicked instantly. He is a very caring person and would put you over himself. He is very selfless and i fell hard.  He is a passionate person and he has sacrificed a lot for me.  He said: Aisha i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i can’t waste time” i was so excited and on the 16th of july, junaidu met my parents and paid my bride price!!He paid N100,000 sadaki and N50,000 kudin gaisuwa. I was over joyed! They fixed 26th of December for the wedding fatiha!
Every body that knew me knew junaid!

Early march, i got a whats app message from a friend of mine the massage stated that farida was getting married and her aso-ebi is N6000. i was so upset and disappointed how is iT that farida would be getting married and not tell me, i was so bitter i didn’t even bother calling her, but i replied the massage “ALLAH YA SANYA ALHERI”
Almost immediately farida sent a broadcast massage to every one stating she is getting married end of march, i didn’t care to ask who coz i felt we were friends i just sent ALLAH ya kaimu
after a few days a friend of mine called me, she asked did you hear farida is getting married, i saidyes we are paiting KD black and blue soon!
any way you better sit down for what i am about to tell you. people have been hiding it, but i cant hide this from you. kawai my heart started beating faster! what is it!
“do uo know who farida is marrying “
no i told you i dont know any thing!
toh she is marrying your Junaidu!
what!!!
i became numb! every where turned black, my tongue dried.
Fareeda and Junaidu no! you must be joking!!!
that day i couldn’t sleep i couldn’t eat i couldn’t function.

Head over to Northern Hibiscus for the full interview

1. Deborah Alade

Deborah Alade

April 7, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Lesson of life. Better man is coming that will keep his word.

2. Jenny Ochukalu

Jenny Ochukalu

April 7, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Its a pity..

3. Chichi Nwabude

Chichi Nwabude

April 7, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I refused to have a best friend I never had one I just take all as friends . Even after bride price had been paid on your head she has the heart to do this evil my dear you deserve a better man same way another woman ‘ll take the man from her she is so heartless . Take heart and move on commit all you do in God’s hand .

4. Moji Fola We

Moji Fola We

April 7, 2017 at 4:36 pm

It’s so surprising, some friends are just sheep in wolf skin.

5. Uloma Jacklyn Achilike

Uloma Jacklyn Achilike

April 7, 2017 at 5:36 pm

There is no best friend anywhere. In the world my own so called best friend tried to stop my marriage i caught her on time and shamed her im still married today to the man he tried to damage my personality to and we are no longer friends . and never will be.

6. Abimbola Abike Olawale

Abimbola Abike Olawale

April 7, 2017 at 6:12 pm

True friends sha #thinking……

7. Dorah Okoth

Dorah Okoth

April 7, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Some Women,chai!!!

8. Ifedayo Ige

Ifedayo Ige

April 7, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Trust no one

9. Ihems Ngozi Lilian

Ihems Ngozi Lilian

April 7, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Trust no one jare. cheap tins all ova

10. Omoosumi Modupeola

Omoosumi Modupeola

April 8, 2017 at 4:17 am

Trust no one

11. Tonia Olichi Udeh

Tonia Olichi Udeh

April 8, 2017 at 6:16 am

Bae i no get any frnd oo bcos dey ar all betrayals oooo

12. Salome Samuel

Salome Samuel

April 8, 2017 at 7:16 am

Pple get pained wen u do better than them and some dont even want u 2 do well at all even wen they r doing great cos thy see u as a threat to them. #experience #lessonLearnt #nobestfriend.

13. Princess Gy Okon

Princess Gy Okon

April 8, 2017 at 1:38 pm

That marriage will not last.it happened 25yrs ago to me.My very best friend.l prayed to God to bring in my “:-) own”.God did it,the guy came begging but l”ve moved on.l met my hubby in january,by Oct of that same year l got married.l thought they were married,not until last year,l met a friend who told me that the guy dropped her,even the man she finally married to,abandoned her with 2 children,she’s taking care of.But l am still with my one and only husband by the grace of God.PLEASE pray to GOD your rightful hubby is on the way

14. Christy Okogi

Christy Okogi

April 8, 2017 at 2:00 pm

There is no friend again

15. Nkee Anuforo

Nkee Anuforo

April 8, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Learn to commit all you do to God n as such God will disgrace those fake friends before they Carry out dr evil plans.

16. Toyin Ojadola

Toyin Ojadola

April 8, 2017 at 3:27 pm

God will provide your own man for you insha allah

17. Nkechi Uzoramaka Oliseh

Nkechi Uzoramaka Oliseh

April 8, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I still stand by my very first comment, they both are good riddance. Evil at its peak. Backstabbing witch and wizard. Must it be with someone close to me? Karma will deal with them.