Menstruation is an important part of a woman’s life. While some have it easy, some don’t and wish it would not come, but if it doesn’t come, that is another story. Vlogger Omabelle in her new video shares 6 tips for a pain-free menstruation
Here are some of them,
1. To ease period cramps, drink hot green tea with lemon.
2. To stop a heavy period, stop any sugary food/drink one week before your date.
3. Sleep in an elevated position to ease cramps and lay by your sides to prevent a leak.
4. To prevent cuts and tightness on your inner thighs while on your period, use a sanitary pant.
5. Always have an emergency period kit at hand towards the week of your period.
6. To stop breast tenderness, eat lower fat diet and wear well-fitted bras.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW