Celebrity

What Is All These We Are Hearing About Tonto Dike And Her Nanny?

Last week, the story of a 56-year old woman, Mrs. Mgbechi Enyinnaya, begging for funds to treat herself surfaced online.

The woman said she was Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh’s son’s nanny and also claimed to have been abused and maltreated by the actress.

Tonto, through Halima Abubakar’s Instagram page, posted a disclaimer explaining that Mrs. Mgbechi wanted to tarnish her image.

She furthered explained that the woman, while she was still with her enjoyed a lot of luxuries.

Denying what the actress said, Mrs. Mgbechi told Punch that Tonto Dikeh was verbally abusive towards her.

She confirmed that the actress on two occassions gave her clothes for her children, however, she did not enjoy any other luxury as claimed by the actress.

Watch the interview below

Tonto Dikeh through Halima Abubakar’s Instagram page said,

DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!! DISCLAIMER!!! This is to inform the general public about the recently uploaded video about the nanny of my beloved dear son who in a video said I abandoned her at the hospital leaving her to fend for herself. It was so far-off from the truth.

She was sadly discharged from her duties 2months ago, after the realization that she wasn’t fit enough for the job as she was always suffering from one illness or another which I. Have spent Thousands treating.

So I paid her off and she went back to her base, I suddenly saw her about a week ago believing she came to say hello and leave, but begged to be taken back instead. It was obvious that my son missed her, which led me to permit her to stay for a few days.

To my suprise, she took ill again and I asked that she should be taken to the hospital, which I normally do whenever she fall sick and her on-Call Personal doctor provided By Me Isnt around. She was rushed to the hospital on Thursday 11th may 2017, and discharged on Friday 12th may 2017, telling me that she is better now.

To my greatest surprise, I got a call from one of my domestic staff that she has gone to the hospital again. Waking up today Saturday 13th may 2017, to see a video posted without  due consultations by ‘some’ foundation

I wondered why people love cheap publicity. How can someone who left the hospital on Friday and return to the hospital be abandoned as she FALSELY claimed.

Nevertheless, I have consulted and instructed my lawyer to serve them with immediate effect for defamation of character and other of charges associated to this act(etc. Using the name of a child for soliciting for money illegally)

I am appealiing to the public and especially my fans to disregard the request of paying into the account published on the blog. It’s a scam and a malicious act that should never be allowed or encouraged.

The nanny is an ingrate for allowing her self to be used against me and my son.This is a woman who has visas to 15 different countries courtesy. Of me,Flies first class,eats 6times a day,has call card allowance, hair allowance,Has her nails taken care of by me,Gets freebies for her family and friends,takes lux

The nanny in an interview with Punch said,

Throughout the period I worked for Tonto, she always assaulted me verbally. At the slightest opportunity, she would rain abuses on me and tell that she would scatter me if I wasn’t careful. I lived in that house with her despite all the constant harassment because of her son, King. I loved the boy like my own child and it was because of him that I stayed long with her.

She has never given me money to give to my children. The only thing she did was to give me some of the clothes she wanted to distribute to motherless babies homes to give to my children.

Tonto said that she had taken me to 15 countries, let her show the world my passport and the copy of the visas she claimed to had obtained for me. The only place we went outside Nigeria together was Ghana and it was her husband, Churchill, that took us there.

The video she posted online was not the complete version. All the things I said, they did not show it. She only showed where she and others were intimidating me; they never allowed me to talk. Let her tell the world the truth because I worked for her diligently and had never conspired with anyone to tarnish her image.

1. Stella Chika Ndukwu

Stella Chika Ndukwu

May 16, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Nanny well done you are good at it bcos of her son you stayed back to collect insults upon injury. So wetin come happen to the love you have for the son. I can smell rat. This woman I bet you was paid

2. Hajo Sani

Hajo Sani

May 16, 2017 at 6:24 pm

left her to God

3. Mausee Mawunyo

Mausee Mawunyo

May 16, 2017 at 6:26 pm

This gist contradicts wat tonto dike was saying to the Nanny.
    Na waooo.

4. Princess Ada

Princess Ada

May 16, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Nawa this woman is a scam! Tonto shld forget her and concentrate on herself and her son! Wen d lowlife is done, she would suffer for it later! U cant bit d finger tat once fed u!

5. Rosemary Charles Loto

Rosemary Charles Loto

May 16, 2017 at 6:51 pm

A complete ingrate!

6. Onyinyechi Vincent Dimbor

Onyinyechi Vincent Dimbor

May 17, 2017 at 12:24 am

You cant please pple

7. Mmadubuko Perpetua

Mmadubuko Perpetua

May 17, 2017 at 2:29 pm

If what I read above are all truth, then, the woman or nanny is indeed an ingrate.

That you are working for someone does not necessarily mean she has to carry all your problems.

Are you not paid salary? With all the benefits mentioned earlier I wonder what u want her to do for you again. Learn to show appreciation over little things for they might attract bigger things. U should be greatful that Tonto Dike even has time to answer you back.

8. Afor Dorcaskelly Angwah

Afor Dorcaskelly Angwah

May 17, 2017 at 5:40 pm

She is an in great. She want to live continously in style

9. Tochukwu Ogbonnaya-Nwankwo

Tochukwu Ogbonnaya-Nwankwo

May 17, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Madam nanny shame upon shame to you. How can you do this to your fellow woman coz of money. Why didn’t you voice out since is now things. Shame to you. You can fool other but definitely not me.

10. Anita Ubah Dimaku

Anita Ubah Dimaku

May 18, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Serious ingrate!

11. Chukwudi Mgbe

Chukwudi Mgbe

May 20, 2017 at 11:35 am

Some people are on this Facebook and trying to support bad things, tonto is a big fool and evil woman, like the woman said, anything you do in this life, if is good u will get good if is bad u will get bad. Please let call a spade a spade and stop insulting this woman. Tonto is not the only celebrity in naija so she should have respect for people, that is why her husband can’t handle her. She is a big fool and the problem of this issues. So all them fools that are saying the woman is doing this because of money, keep ur dirty and stinky mouth close.