Personal Stories

Woman Cries Out After Her Husband Threatened To Kill Her Because She Left Him

Credit – facebook.com/nonhle.mthembu.75

A South-African woman, Nonhle Mamthembu Nweke married to a Nigerian has cried out against the maltreatment meted against her by her husband.

According to her, she left her husband because he was always beating her while he cheated countless times.

However, she has not known peace after she left him as he has vowed to make life difficult for her till she dies.

She wrote on her Facebook page,

I didn’t want to publicize this but this is beyond my control. I can’t even go to the shop without fearing that a man I once called my husband could come and kill me and leave me by the street to be eaten by dogs………he cheated multiple times I forgave that……all throughout the years he beat me up even while pregnant with his own children …..

SEE ALSO: An Intense Personal Account Of Shondell Williamson’s Domestic Abuse

GUESS WHAT I FORGAVE HIM FOR THAT TOO. he stole from me, from my family LOL HE EVEN stole the ring he bought me and pawned it, IN FACT, HE PAWNED EVERYTHING WE OWNED EVEN A CAR FOR R5000 ……I still forgave him.even when his girlfriend sent me naked pics of them in bed and harassed me i still forgave that.

AM I NOT HUMAN?????DON’T I HAVE A BREAKING POINT??? STAY FOR THE KIDS SAKE THEY SAY!!!!!! UNTIL I’M DEAD???? I moved out and stayed alone with my kids I cant even go to the shop without fearing that the will come and attack me. APPARENTLY, in their culture there’s nothing like divorce, well in my culture there’s nothing like domestic violence………

YEAH IM SNAPPING COZ I’VE HAD ENOUGH….this morning I locked the flat went down and come out of the gate no knowing he now knows where I stay GUESS what he attacked me again and I’m bleeding once again..AS USUAL. HE took my bag took my phones and slapped me….

his last words I WILL DISTURB YOU TILL U DIE NO ONE LEAVES ME AND GETS TO MOVE ON IN PEACE………well even while still married to him I never did find peace, but he wouldn’t know coz he spent most of his nights out with friends, even Christmas days were for him and his s***S …….

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, AT LEAST YOU ALL KNOW NOW…….my kids will grow up without a mother,,,,, and yeah I did try the police and got zero help from there I guess it true what people say the police only act when there’s a dead body. I guess SOON MY FAMILY WILL BE UPLOADING FUNERAL#NONHLE’SFUNERAL.

1. Mariam Oluwabukunmi Adebola

Mariam Oluwabukunmi Adebola

May 24, 2017 at 2:33 pm

The police still won’t do anything till we ‘ve a dead body…this country is so ruined

2. Anita Ubah Dimaku

Anita Ubah Dimaku

May 24, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Cry to God,he is always available.

Aikoriegie Imarhia

May 24, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Seriously, you have to be kidding me .Ever heard of the saying “heaven helps those who help themselves”

Mawuena Adotey

May 24, 2017 at 5:39 pm

The Bible says in all thy getting get wisdom and also wisdom is the principal thing. Wisdom will tell you to run for your life.

Edesiri Fredrick

May 24, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Wic Part Of D Bible Say Heaven Help Does Who Help Dem Sef Eh?

Anita Ubah Dimaku

May 24, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Edesiri Fredrick,ask dem. it amazes me hw ppl think things could be done in their own power,even the worst man, it takes GOD to change him”

Ediae Jennifer Eseosa

May 24, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Are you advising her to stay

There is a clear line between religion n common sense oh

Adaeze Obeta

May 24, 2017 at 7:39 pm

I pray u will never be in her shoe….. Madam advicer

Aluko Funmilayo Esther-Olowogbemi

May 24, 2017 at 8:15 pm

If youre in her shoe? Will u continue crying to God?? Wen u re d depth of death. Heaven help those who help themselves o

Temitope Adelaja

May 24, 2017 at 10:21 pm

The only reason God gave each of us a brain was so that we could use it. The bible advises us to flee all appearances of evil, if a man who beats you is not evil, i don’t know what evil is.

Amaka Godwin

May 25, 2017 at 7:50 am

Did Bible not say that, “wisdom is profitable to direct “! Wisdom to shift run for a refuge especially when violence is too much and be there to intercede until the will of God is done! It’s only the living being that will marry and not the dead. That a couple separate from each does not mean they can’t get back together. I have seen divorced couples restored, though I don’t encourage it. Time has a way of changing both people and things for good and,healing wounds.

3. Ajiri Okah-Avae

Ajiri Okah-Avae

May 24, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Forgiveness and getting back together are two different things. Your getting back with him was the same as telling him that what he was doing was fine. You can’t get back together with a man that hits you and complain that he did it again. After all, you have told him that you are a mumu.

4. Ayo Lawanson

Ayo Lawanson

May 24, 2017 at 9:21 pm

What nonsense? Organize boys for him, buy enough India hemp( Igbo)& Mac dowells..let them give him the beating of his life(the beating that when he remembers,goose pimples go catch am) & warn him to stay away from you..since police refuse to do their job,my dear, just have to stay alive for your children…

5. Nkechi Anaba

Nkechi Anaba

May 24, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Rubbish! Which kids? God forbid bad thing.
    Women should learn to walk away when they see any sign of violence.

6. Yetunde Oyederu

Yetunde Oyederu

May 24, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Pls go in peace and not in pieces, ur life is precious to u n ur kids .leave the man. Please don’t let him kill u.

7. Kalu Rebecca

Kalu Rebecca

May 24, 2017 at 11:31 pm

leave him na! Is he the only man? you find someone who will value you and respect you. abi you want die in the name of marriage?

8. Erinma Edmiston

Erinma Edmiston

May 25, 2017 at 4:49 am

Divorce him, nd leave. What kind of marriage is dat one?

9. Wunmi Idowu

Wunmi Idowu

May 25, 2017 at 6:01 am

Please read this article
    Ogeh Cynthia 😳

Ogeh Cynthia

May 25, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Beautiful Wunmi Idowu i am so speechless. Who told our women it’s okay to sit pretty and collect domestic violence? Where did they get that lie from?

Wunmi Idowu

May 25, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Ogeh Cynthia I think it’s an assumption on how women/mothers took the beatings and stayed in the marriage. Such a sad way to live, I feel pity for this young lady. 💔

Ogeh Cynthia

May 26, 2017 at 1:23 am

Me too

10. Lasisi-Lawal Omobolanle Sekinat

Lasisi-Lawal Omobolanle Sekinat

May 25, 2017 at 10:12 am

This is sad

11. Sheryn Comfort

Sheryn Comfort

May 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm

My dear it’s not easy ooo especially when luv is involved but ur life is more important n only God can see u through,time will heal ur wounds, I was once a victim toooooooooo but thank God I found happiness again

12. Michelle Okonoba

Michelle Okonoba

May 25, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Contact DPA(Due process advocate)….you won’t regret it..

13. Ada Nanka

Ada Nanka

May 26, 2017 at 9:54 am

He is a psychopath. He needs help.

14. Juliet Samuel

Juliet Samuel

May 26, 2017 at 11:26 am

Jst live ur life my dear

15. Adamu Aliyu

Adamu Aliyu

May 26, 2017 at 11:52 am

I thought is for better or worse?. when it was better we never hear from you ooh. now that is worst I advise you to bears it you won’t die by the grace of god ameen. husbands are hard to get nowadays.

16. Oyin Ade

Oyin Ade

May 26, 2017 at 9:15 pm

You have to be strong and don’t be defeated for your kids,they need you,contact DPA,they will help