Last month, we reported about two ladies who were the best graduating students in their different schools.
Interestingly, there is more to know about one of the ladies, Lateefat Oyeleye Abiola.
Lateefat Oyeleye Abiola graduated as the best student in the Ukraine Medical School and there are five things to know about her.
1. Lateefat Oyeleye Abiola, a former student of the Osun State University was sponsored to the Ukrainian university by the government of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, to complete her studies.
2. Lateefat was one of the 85 medical students of the Osun State University, that was stranded and unable to complete their studies after the National Universities Commission in 2012 refused to accredit the course for lack of a medical school.
3. She beat 564 other students with a 95.6 percent score to become the best, not just in her university but all over Ukraine.
4. She was able to continue her Medical studies in 2014, at the Kharkiv National University, Ukraine, when Governor Rauf Aregbesola decided to fully sponsor the 85 students.
5. The school she graduated from, Kharkiv University, is the only university in Ukraine that has produced three Nobel Prize laureates.