Marriage

“I Call Allah And Jesus Fluently” – Ella Mo’ Shares What It Is Like To Be Married To A Muslim As A Christian Woman

Religion is one of the most important things people consider before chosing a partner. Many times, it is advised that couples are of the same religious backgrounds to avoid frictions later in marriage.

But what happens when one finds love in someone of another religion?

Fashion blogger, Ella Mo’Adenuga is a Christian and is married to a Muslim. She tells her inquisitive fans how she got married to her husband and how she manages her home.

She wrote,

Marrying A Muslim OR Christian and Vice Versa: So much mails and so much DM’s on how I manage my religion in marriage, and I thought to drop this here: First of, pls know that because it worked for me doesn’t make it work for you.

When I took my husband to my parents, my heart was beating fast! I’m from a very strong catholic home! Infact, my old man is a Marriage Counsellor in church. My dad made him feel comfortable and when he left he asked me how I wanted him to face the church where he preached anti religion as one of reason for divorce in marriage.

See also: Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Her Opinion On Religion As Positively Influenced By Late Moji Olaiya

I didn’t say a word… And it ended well… We started to pray about him… My dad met the Rev. Father and told him about it all, Father called me and invited my husband and I… Told my husband I must practice my religion and nothing more else he wouldn’t join us… fast forward to getting into the car my husband was cold! I assured him I would manage it well, God help us.

After marriage an Alpha started coming home to teach me.. That religion isn’t bad after all.. I learnt a few and started following my husband to Nasfat. My husband would hand me over to any sister and say “Pls she’s a convert, help me coach her”… I met lots of amazing sisters there! Nasfat is sundays! church is Sunday! Then I found CLAM which was Wednesday’s and I started going with my husbands approval after so much convictions and personal prayers! I’m a proud CHRISMUS! Lol… After all we serve same God!

So here is my story for those asking! I call Allah and Jesus fluently! Whichever comes to my mouth when I pray is from my lips to His hears!

In summary, marry your husband! Mine is full of understanding, wisdom and love. If I come back to this world, I will marry him over and over again!

PS: My old man has since then changed his notion, Now he uses us as an example in marriage classes.

1. Julz Monye

Julz Monye

October 19, 2017 at 1:05 pm

Nkem Okoroji

2. Adeola Adebiyi

Adeola Adebiyi

October 19, 2017 at 3:44 pm

There is nothing like chrismus
    Is either u are in OR out

3. Sil Vexy

Sil Vexy

October 19, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Issorite… Just watching 😯

4. Chinonye Anyanaso

Chinonye Anyanaso

October 19, 2017 at 6:36 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5. Abiola Bolatito

Abiola Bolatito

October 19, 2017 at 7:46 pm

You can’t have one leg in and one leg out.. Where is the balancing of weight.

6. Olayinka Fasheun Ogunleye

Olayinka Fasheun Ogunleye

October 20, 2017 at 5:13 am

I’m 4rm a Christian family my father owns a church (Methodist)yes but got married 2 a devoted Muslim devoted one for DAT matter,d fact s it depends on who u marry.my hubby Neva disturb me n I m a church goer I don’t go to mosque,I don’t even know hw to pray in Islam n der has Neva be trouble concerning religion in my home.D only issue I’m always concern abt s our kids they are always confused,2 of dem prefers Muslim while one of dem love Christian BT I go to church with dem always BT dey still pray with der dad anytime.so sister nothing like CHRISMUS ok

7. Docas Diedjomaho

Docas Diedjomaho

October 20, 2017 at 6:31 am

Chose u dis day who u will serve. U cannot serve to masters at disame time. N light n darkness cannot come together

8. Chinenye Edoziem

Chinenye Edoziem

October 20, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Time will time.

9. Onah Mercy

Onah Mercy

October 21, 2017 at 3:26 pm

End time religion! Chrismus ko, ileya ni😂😂…. Tueeeeh!!