As women, it is not enough to be beautiful only on the outside, maintaining a personal hygiene does not only help you to battle infections and detrimental diseases, it creates an atmosphere of freshness around you.
So, Luhhsetty shares 10 feminine hygiene tips that is useful to our general well-being.
- Getting ingrowths aftershave- avoid wearing tight underwears or clothings
- Keeping your vagina dry- after any form of exercise or activity, take a quick shower and avoid leaving wet panties or clothes on your body for a long period of time. It makes you prone to infection.
- Underwears- cotton underwears are better than silky ones because they allow air get in your vagina. The more breathable that your underwear is, the better with the smell.
- Sleep with no underwear at night because your body needs to breathe.
- To avoid smell, yeast infection or any other infection, it is good for you to take a daily probiotic. You can get probotics from foods or probiotic suplement.
- You can use feminine wipes or baby wipes on the outside of your vagina but not inside as it can give you infections.
- Eat good food. You smell what you eat. Drink plenty water.
- Use hand sanitisers before and after you use the toilet.
- Talk to your doctor before you use any birth control pill.
- Dry vaginas- there is natural moisturisers that you can buy. Its like a gel and it keeps you moisturised. You can also use this moisturiser if you have discomfort during sex.