Celebrity

How Mgbeke Girl That Did Not Carry Designer Bag Or Wear Expensive Hair Built A House For Her Parents In The Village

Just to fulfil a dream so dear to her heart and a concern to her parent, Chizzy Alichi sacrificed her comfort to make it happen.

Chizzy is a Nollywood actress and have been tagged a local girl at different times and occasions because she wasn’t dressing the way her colleagues were. Unknown to many, she was saving her widows mite to build her parents a house!

A gesture so many have hailed her for. Congratulations to Chizzy Alichi, an example of a silent labourer.

She wrote,

People have always refer to me as “mgbeke” (local girl) that I dont know fashion or carry designer bags/shoes/clothes. That I don’t wear expensive hair.

Well my darlings I do know and want to wear those things but I have been saving for this building right here. I can’t remember d last time my family travelled for Xmas because their is no house to stay. My mother falls sick whenever she goes for August meeting and comes back.

SEE ALSO: “When I Stopped Struggling And Agonizing About Everything…Things Began To Fall In Place” – Betty Irabor On Why You Need To Practice Gratitude

My father wanted to sell half of our compound to fix d leaking roof, buy ceiling and also patch the broken wall but I told him No. ( PAPA I WILL BUILD HOUSE FOR YOU) after saving for sometime, I wanted to use the money to buy myself another car (A bigger car) but I said to myself, what’s d need for d car when we don’t have roof over our head in d village moreover the car I have is still in good condition and serves me well, I can always buy another one later.

Today am grateful to Almight God that it came to pass. My parents are d happiest ppl on earth. 4 masters bedroom, extra 2 toilets, kitchen, dinning and palour. God is the Greatest.

1. Akorsucces Nkechi

Akorsucces Nkechi

December 30, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Am happy for u dear

2. Ngozi Igwe

Ngozi Igwe

December 30, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Halleluyah
    Lord I claim it o.beautiful

3. Prince Martins B Ukwu

Prince Martins B Ukwu

December 30, 2017 at 9:50 pm

You are a real woman, what makes a woman is not the out word beauty, only but her mind speech and action you are really a woman God bless your mother your mama born you well and bless you with a good man.

4. Nwakaego Njoku

Jennifer Uzoho

December 31, 2017 at 8:17 am

encouraging, congrats once again

8. Patience Oluchi Ndidi-amaka

Patience Oluchi Ndidi-amaka

December 31, 2017 at 4:41 pm

God bless you Chizzy Alichi. May your offspring take care of you in your old age (Amen)