Olajumoke Orisaguna is lending her voice against child abuse urging parents to avoid leaving their children in the custody of any man.
She speaks on various forms of abuse, explaining that parents who fight before their children are also abusing them.
- Anyone that is not related to the father or mother of the child, that person is not “UNCLE”
- We should teach our female children not to receive free gifts from men or strangers.
- Our female children should not sit on any man’s laps.
- We should tell our children that nobody has the right to touch their buttocks and their body.
- We should tell our female children to shout and call any man that locks them in a room and wants to start removing their clothes and pants, a thief.
She also brings in Dr. Olayinka Atilola, a child psychiatrist and Elsie Olukwu to speak about child abuse as professionals.