Not many women know that there are things to do after sex. Many loved to be cuddled before drifting off to sleep. While this is not a bad idea, there are things to be done to prevent infection and maintain a good hygiene.
Tomi shares six things every woman should do immediately after sex.
Watch video to learn more.
- Don’t forget to pee- It helps to prevent bacteria from entering into your bladder. It washes away the fungus bacteria present in your vagina.
- Don’t forget to drink water- A lot of women get urinary tract infections from sex but drinking water helps to wash away bacteria that could lead to such.
- Don’t sleep in a tight or silky underwear- It further irritates the body parts.
- Avoid foam baths- The vagina has been exposed and it is sensitive at that time, so, using foam may lead to infections or vagina dryness.
- Use water instead of wipes
- Eat some yoghurt- It replenishes your body and gives you all the vital things.