Role – Content Writer
Focus Areas – Fashion, Weddings, Lists, Food & Entertainment
Must be able to work remotely from anywhere in Lagos, but available for weekly editorial meetings
Must be creative and be up to date with news, trends and developments relating to Nigerian women.
Must be able to actively use and be on social media especially Instagram and Facebook
1. Generate ideas for, and writing articles related to focus areas
2.Participate in Woman.NG’s offline events
3. Assist in managing Woman.NG social media accounts
How to apply
Please note that your application will be discarded if you do not follow the instruction below.
To apply, send the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org by email. No phone calls please.
1. Cover Letter – maximum 400 words stating why you are the best candidate for this job
2. Sample writing – maximum 600 words (Topic must be from the focus areas mentioned above)
3. CV – include links to blogs /published articles/social media profiles if available
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.