Celebrity

“Our Souls TRUELY Became One, Our Hearts Beat In Uniform,I Feel His Hurt From Miles Away” – Tonto Dikeh Is Emotional As Her Son Returns To School

It’s the first day of school today and children are returning back to their studies. While many parents are excited, waving good bye to them comes with mixed feelings.

With how she bonded with her son during the holidays, it’s hard for Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh to let her son return to school.

She wrote,

It’s the First day of school(for the new term)••
And a very emotional day for me too, Over the holidays we (KING & I) were all alone (Workers took their annual break).

SEE ALSO: This Nigerian Mother Dropped Her Son Off For His First Day At School, And We Can So Relate With Her Reaction

King and I bonded in so many different levels,I got to learn a lot for and from my son as we bonded..Our souls TRUELY became one,Our hearts beat in uniform,I feel his hurt from miles away,I hear his voice before he even speaks…In my sleep he is my only dream☺

The Love we share is a Love so special it makes me cry,I understand every facial expression in his face,I understand when he wants what he wants…
Not forgetting I played like never before this holiday because I was his(KINGS) only available play Guide..

Yesterday I was busy telling king I can’t wait for him to go back to school cos he broke a stand but waking up today am so tearful and jealous..Tearful because I would truly miss him for those 6-7hours he is in school, I will miss his worries, laugher, cries, hugs, disturbance, play, gist most especially his love etc

Jealous because after spending so much time with my baby alone,Am jealous of his teachers for spending that time and sharing his awesomeness with me lol(ya am a MOMster) but am also very grateful to all his teachers,head teachers and his School..

It’s amazing how intelligent,Smart and bright JUICYMAN is,Thanks for the amazing job you do for my Kid.. I LOVE MY SON,I LOVE MY SON,THIS HOLIDAY WAS TRULY SPECIAL

SEE ALSO: “She Left Home For The First Time And Never Returned To Us” – Mother Seeks Justice Over The Death Of Her Daughter At Louis Ville Girls’ Secondary School

I pray for every child using Juicyman as a point of contact that “As they(kids) go back to school May they be open to learn,May the wisdom of God be upon them as the require,May the lord jealously protect them from harms way and evil ones..That as they go may they also come back to us heal and hearty Ijn..May the eyes of the wicked not see them.i cover their food,water with the blood of Jesus..
May they not carry any negativity from anyone back home Ijn,May the be safe and happy Ijn amen..

1. Esther Akubundu

Esther Akubundu

January 8, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Yea, that’s a mums heartbeat crying out.lol,mothers love

2. Tammuno-ome Fred

Tammuno-ome Fred

January 8, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Drama queen

3. Omalicha Odumodu Asomugha

Omalicha Odumodu Asomugha

January 8, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Same happen to me today as BabyJ goes to school…mummies love like no other…God bless us all Amen

4. Igeokoye Okoye

Igeokoye Okoye

January 8, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Love it

5. Imoesiri Kezia

Imoesiri Kezia

January 8, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Tonto na Story you dey find….oya build school for him😏😏😏

6. Caroline Oge

Caroline Oge

January 8, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Mother’s love.

7. Atamewan Pamela

Atamewan Pamela

January 8, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Kilowakonmi? 😒😔

8. Nkiru Pamela David

Nkiru Pamela David

January 9, 2018 at 6:34 am

Happens to all first time mums, you ll get use to it!

9. Traceey Mokwenye Levi Chikwendu

Traceey Mokwenye Levi Chikwendu

January 9, 2018 at 8:57 am

My dearest,I think all mothers experience same with their kids but school is a necessity…. Another way most people do this is to have a coach and home tutor for certain hours,the disadvantage is he would miss friendship at school and socializing with other kids. You and his tutors would be his playmates….so just adjust to it