#SheSaidThis

“I Don’t Care How Many Billions Linda Ikeji Is Worth, Having Billions Of Money Does Not Equate Success In God’s Kingdom…What Is Wrong Is Wrong” – Funto Ibuoye

A Christian speaker and author, Funto Ibuoye has reacted to Linda Ikeji’s definition of celibacy.

After Linda Ikeji shared news of her pregnancy online, some people accused her of preaching celibacy, telling girls to stay away from sex while she was having it. Linda clarified the issue, noting that she only asked girls not to have sleep around but may have sex with the men they love.

According to Funto, this definition of Linda’s celibacy will lead many to hell and should be discarded.

Funto wrote,

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won’t sleep well… So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that’s really her business, I mean, in this generation of baby mamas, getting pregnant out of wedlock is now something we celebrate and even buy aso ebi for… But that’s not what I’m here to talk about tonight..

SEE ALSO: An Interview With Omobolanle Awoyemi – The Woman Inspiring Others With Her Story That Sexual Abstinence Before Marriage Is Possible

It’s really her life and at the end of it, she’d stand before God not me… But what is burning my soul right now is this her response that I just saw on her page…. So you preach celibacy and millions of people follow you to practice celibacy, then you get pregnant and now come to say you “NEVER said do not have sex before marriage… Only have sex when you meet someone you love and loves you back.” SERIOUSLY???? I’m lost here!

So I meet someone I love and have sex, years down the line it doesn’t work out, I meet another person I love and loves me back and we have sex.. Six months later we break up and I meet another person I love and the cycle continues… Is this what celibacy is about??? what sort of double standard preaching is that???? Following a cause only when its convenient… Preaching something and not practicing it..

And then I see the comments and I’m SHOCKED at people I expect to know better congratulating her and clapping for her over the rubbish she’s saying, leading young girls straight to hell.. I’m so vexed in my spirit right now… Linda Ikeji is not God and God has not changed His laws to suit our generation, FLEEING from sexual immorality hasn’t been deleted from the bible and it won’t be now that Linda is pregnant! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE!!

SEE ALSO: 16 Women On Why They’re Saying “No” to Sex

I don’t care how many billions Linda is worth, having billions of money does not equate success in God’s kingdom, so if she likes she should buy the entire Banana Island, good for her.. What is wrong is wrong, let’s stop celebrating rubbish and nonsense because someone is “successful” and we clap at every rubbish she churns out while an entire generation of young ladies are being led straight to destruction. And if we Christians won’t talk about these things, then what’s the point of our Christianity???

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won't sleep well… So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that's really her business, I mean, in this generation of baby mamas, getting pregnant out of wedlock is now something we celebrate and even buy aso ebi for… But that's not what I'm here to talk about tonight.. It's really her life and at the end of it, she'd stand before God not me… But what is burning my soul right now is this her response that I just saw on her page…. So you preach celibacy and millions of people follow you to practice celibacy, then you get pregnant and now come to say you "NEVER said do not have sex before marriage… Only have sex when you meet someone you love and loves you back." SERIOUSLY???? I'm lost here! So I meet someone I love and have sex, years down the line it doesn't work out, I meet another person I love and loves me back and we have sex.. Six months later we break up and I meet another person I love and the cycle continues… Is this what celibacy is about??? what sort of double standard preaching is that???? Following a cause only when its convenient… Preaching something and not practicing it.. And then I see the comments and I'm SHOCKED at people I expect to know better congratulating her and clapping for her over the rubbish she's saying, leading young girls straight to hell.. I'm so vexed in my spirit right now… Linda Ikeji is not God and God has not changed His laws to suit our generation, FLEEING from sexual immorality hasn't been deleted from the bible and it won't be now that Linda is pregnant! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE!! I don't care how many billions Linda is worth, having billions of money does not equate success in God's kingdom, so if she likes she should buy the entire Banana Island, good for her.. What is wrong is wrong, let's stop celebrating rubbish and nonsense because someone is "successful" and we clap at every rubbish she churns out while an entire generation of young ladies are being led straight to destruction. And if we Christians won't talk about these things, then what's the point of our Christianity???

A post shared by Funto Ibuoye (@funtoibuoye) on

1. Simon Lance

Simon Lance

May 25, 2018 at 7:59 pm

As she do reach baby mama

2. Uche Odiliora

Uche Odiliora

May 25, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Exactly my stance!

3. Latifah Yemisi Jimoh

Latifah Yemisi Jimoh

May 25, 2018 at 8:07 pm

shut your dirty mouth up, let her leave her life what is your problem?

4. Emuobo Enaohwo Barovbe

Emuobo Enaohwo Barovbe

May 25, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Her choice

5. Mhiz Diamond Viv

Mhiz Diamond Viv

May 25, 2018 at 8:13 pm

Dats rite

Henry Tune

May 26, 2018 at 1:52 am

What’s right, this is pure gibberish

6. Ada Mbano Nk

Ada Mbano Nk

May 25, 2018 at 8:14 pm

True dear!!!!

7. Tricia Miracle Nwudo

Tricia Miracle Nwudo

May 25, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Just take a good look at yourself.. Who are you sef?.. #MissNobody..
    Please go jump into the lagoon because you worth less than a coin

Chinonso Okafor

May 25, 2018 at 8:32 pm

My dear pls buy sense it pays

Tricia Miracle Nwudo

May 25, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Oh yeah.. Sure uhv gotten yours but what u got was fake

Bridget Isimeme Akporherhe

May 25, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Sweet daughter of God dignify yourself and your God. Just take a good look at yourself.. Who are you sef?.. #MissNobody..
      Please go jump into the lagoon because you worth less than a coin. God created everybody. Be easy with comments and make God proud always.

Okafor Ngozichukwu Goodness

May 25, 2018 at 11:32 pm

The way our generation promotes material things is so alarming how we copy and emulate this celebrities is not funny again o. We’re a humans for cry out loud all this we value can vanish within a twinkle of an eyes, to be somebody on earth and no somebody in eternity you have to choose one. Linda ikeja here and there, please will she give birth to Jesus Christ? The poster just said the gospel truth…

8. Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn

Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn

May 25, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Is her life”besides she’s of age,,allow her do wt she feels is right, ,nobody is perfect,besides u ain’t God so lessen d judgement “”Linda ikeji has carved a huge niche fr herself and generation to cm, ,u guys should stop d hating and just pray to attain d level she has reached in life ”she’s not d first celebrity to give birth without officially being married ”stop d hatred and negative vibes and embrace good and positive vibes ”linda ikeji is made and a Role model till tomorrow ”

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson

May 25, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Madam what is wrong is wrong
      Nobody is hating her…. What is she teaching you as she’s your role model?
      That you should be a baby mama because you’re successful??

Glory Pearl Chioma

May 25, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson….abeg help me tell her.
      This generation Eehn, we celebrate deceit and encourage evil just because of fame. After we come out to criticize politicians, when we are no different from them.

Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn

May 25, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Nne”u ain’t perfect either I guess”u r here saying she’s wrong am not arguing besides u ain’t living with her to know if she’s actually wrong or right”u don’t know her self decision ”being my role model doesn’t make her a perfect being ok ”she’s my role model regardless of her weakness,she’s human ‘look more on her positive sides ‘her hardwork and all dt”and be less judgmental !!role models ain’t perfect beings”Nadia buari has a twin out of wedlock doesn’t make her not a role model to so many ‘ok,Genevieve Nnaji has a child too ‘doesn’t make her not a role model to sm people ”Am focused more on her positive influence not negativity cos she’s human

Marian Martin

May 25, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Please, follow them who live a life that’s worth emulating, and stop ignoring the truth.

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson

May 25, 2018 at 8:34 pm

And I’m not disputing the fact that she’s not human!
      My point is you people should stop celebrating nonsense all in the name of what I don’t know!
      Treat people equally madam
      If this happens to a poor good street lady will you celebrate her????

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson

May 25, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Madam Marian thank you ma, that’s where most of them are getting it wrong!

Gbemisola Kola-Balogun

May 25, 2018 at 8:36 pm

She can be a role model regardless of the child. The question is what is it you are emulating from her?
      what is that attribute that makes you a role model? The likes of Genevieve her consistency, commitment to her work may be the reason why some people make her there role model. She is among the best female actress we have, I’m sure you can’t count 10 with her name being mentioned.

Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn

May 25, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Gbemisola Kola-Balogun”Exactly my point, ,Am not saying linda is wrong or right she alone knows y she took dis decision frm d stance, ,she’s my Role model till world ends”cos I hv a lot of tings to learn frm her”in or out of wedlock pregnancy

Tenjei Api Solange

May 25, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Nigerians and rubbish talks. What is wrong in having a child out of wedlock? So your guys would have preferred she aborted the pregnancy abi? Keep on encouraging sin. Know age wasn’t on her side and stop judging her decisions cos you’ll got have heavier sins known to nobody.

Priska Henry

May 25, 2018 at 8:42 pm

She didn’t judge Linda, she just said God’s standard doesn’t change because a celebrity faults it

Glory Pearl Chioma

May 25, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn….but in your first comment, you stated that the writer was hating. And you knew perfectly well that it isn’t so. Stop trying to paint evil, we know she’s not the first celebrity to get pregnant out of wedlock, but she’s been slamming other celebrities for doing so. Call a spade a spade, she did wrong, nobody’s hating on her.

Amanda Akudo

May 25, 2018 at 9:15 pm

Don’t mind the jelousy people.. she’s stil far better than the people writting against her so far they also commit sin. And who is to judge by the way. Mtchew 😕

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 5:31 am

Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn u nailed it my dear.

Chikodi Uche

May 26, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Her life indeed , hope you have a girl child or will still have . Keep on celebrating evil okay . But remember our destiny lies in our tongue , if you celebrate evil it will surely come back to you . #I STILLSYANDFORLINDAKEDUDIGI#

Eziuche Glory

May 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Don’t judge anyone true but the same Bible says that we should not say good is bad and bad is good abi the same Bible warns us not to take the mercy of God for granted abi pls it is the same Bible that has already given the verdict( judgment) all who are sexually immoral will not inherit the kingdom of God , God will not change his standards to suit the world . if you do wrong accept that you are wrong and ask for forgiveness don’t justify your actions by saying every body does it, yes majority are on the road that’s leads to destruction but few are on the road that leads to life . . . pls don’t judge anybody the word of God will serve as judge, if you know what it says live by it no matter what! Don’t give in show faith in God he only bless us in a way that’s does not violates his laws that is the true blessing from God.

Mary Chukwuagwu

May 27, 2018 at 9:28 am

this world is coming to an end simple. human now help satan justify evil…chei

9. Otonye Olive Tyger

Otonye Olive Tyger

May 25, 2018 at 8:17 pm

You don’t care, so mind your business!! You don’t own the world, stop telling adults what and how to live their lives and no you’re not the standard for right or wrong, good or evil. I’m sure if others X-ray your life in this manner, you’ll be nothing but a filthy rag, that’s how the Bible qualifies our righteousness. Lady, mind your business!! Live your life and allow others live theirs.

10. Maria Agada

Maria Agada

May 25, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Ha,

11. Josephine Elijah-Udoh

Josephine Elijah-Udoh

May 25, 2018 at 8:20 pm

I thank God she isn’t a hypocrite like a lot of you holier than thou

12. Anosike Chioma

Anosike Chioma

May 25, 2018 at 8:24 pm

I smell jealousy

13. Gbemisola Kola-Balogun

Gbemisola Kola-Balogun

May 25, 2018 at 8:25 pm

God bless you Kate oghenefejiri Johnson. She is only been celebrated because of her game and wealth no other reason.Just Lady of 23 who was raped without the knowledge of anyone got pregnant in the process keeps the child and decides raise him or her the society tags in responsible and a slut but a teenage girl that has carried out over five abortions without the knowledge of anyone is the decent one.A world we leave in this same lady was hammering on been celibate and wow there is her baby bump.

14. Juliana Yahaya

Juliana Yahaya

May 25, 2018 at 8:27 pm

My point dear, money is not everythings.

15. Floralartzsignature Floralartzsignature

Floralartzsignature Floralartzsignature

May 25, 2018 at 8:28 pm

The truth is bitter

16. Theresa Maume Honore

Theresa Maume Honore

May 25, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Someone is actually saying something worthwhile…

Let’s call what is wrong by name.
    It’s wrong to celebrate pregnancy “outside marriage” which means engaging in premarital sex ,now being a Christian and a role model makes it worse.

This isn’t being judgemental, its following the gospel truth.

I Know civilization has done a lot for us good /bad, but God’s word is never changing, doesn’t matter who is involved..

We all can’t get it right, I pray God gives us the grace to follow his word to the end. 🙏

Wowo Ebrume

May 25, 2018 at 10:00 pm

Can someone make a decision to have a baby with out getting married, you have heard of husband killing their wives all in the name of married

Alexandra Chikodi Kelvin

May 25, 2018 at 10:21 pm

Wowo Ebrume also have u not heard of married couples doing well and fine…

Evil is evil no matter how u justify and twist it

Tochukwu Ogbonnaya-Nwankwo

May 25, 2018 at 10:30 pm

Tnx sis….. Unfortunately am not her fan talk more of her air-condition.

Ikechi D Don

May 26, 2018 at 6:27 am

Wowo Ebrume u can make ur decisions, it still doesn’t make them right!

Oluwatoyosi Jhobe

May 26, 2018 at 8:05 am

Amen….sis thks 4dis!

Nansik Ponjul Dodo

May 26, 2018 at 10:31 am

Amen dear, well spoken

Chinasa Joan

May 26, 2018 at 10:54 am

Madam na u call am evil buh lemme ask u,are u God,do u know how he judges,Wat gave u the ryt to call pplz unborn kid evil? If God doesnt want it he wnt allow her get preggy,worry abt ur own life cos evn if u lie or judge like u do,u r not better dan her and also she said she met a prince n fell inlove n wnt disclose it or show him on internet,she wears wedn ring madam,does dat not tell u sometin is behind her preggy? Women are their own problem aswear…hate ppl dat tok outta envy n jealousy,let her be,she wud answer God alone not wt u…bother abt u makin heaven,tanx

Adaora Oneh

May 26, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Chinasa Joan I can see dat u don’t know how to read pls ask sm1 to help read dat comment again

Chinasa Joan

May 26, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Adaora Oneh madam u need to actually get a refund from ur school cos dey were not able to wake ur dumbskull up,u need to read her comment again n understand…lame ppl everywhere

Theresa Maume Honore

May 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Ladies please let’s not insult ourselves over this… What has happened has happened, let’s just keep praying for the next generation to do better than us,because the truth is we all have failed, but let’s strive to lead the next generation right.

Prince Chetachy

May 26, 2018 at 2:21 pm

CHINASA JOAN😠😠😠😠

Prince Chetachy

May 26, 2018 at 2:28 pm

chinasa Joan, Chinasa Joan. waywardness dey worry. oya smell out of here for the only who support ill thing. I can’t imagine children of nawaday go school finish an school come dey go them due to over sabi, as u fine finish for body ur characters na nshi( shit) oya if u are a fool mention my name or insult ur father not me!

Prince Chetachy

May 26, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Theresa, you are queen, understanding and a leader. admired.

Chinasa Joan. you too busy adoring and bleaching ur outside but ur inside is piooo!
      Adaorah Oneh, I beg no mind that child. she is still a kid. sudden growth! no brain, no respect for elder!

Prince Chetachy

May 26, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Am out

Shantel Perpy

May 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm

Chinasa Joan no one is judging her, Dat is DE gospel truth an need to b told,

Chikodi Uche

May 27, 2018 at 12:00 am

Chinasa Joan keep shut and grow , talking out sentiment . Don’t you read your bible ?

Chinasa Joan

May 27, 2018 at 12:30 am

Chikodi Uche madam u shud be the one to grow up n broaden ur basket of knowledge cos u dat read to bible,dint u fuck before u got married if u r married tho…are u not a sinner like evry other person? If u r not righteous why say senseless tinz on her,go home n tell ur generation to shutup

Chinasa Joan

May 27, 2018 at 12:34 am

Prince Chetachy i pity the kids dat wud come outta ur loin,u r the reason domestic violence is rampant,u are a disgrace to manhood,why not cut off that 2inch stick n tie wrapper wt us cos u are not wat they call men…u v alredy insulted your father cos snake cant give birth to a snail…u are the most foolish man v ever seen,did u see any guys stupid comment on this section? Guess no,den u r the foolish ones,u men hate the real ones buh social media fakeass holier dan thou…run along cos u need to give ur woman breast

Chinasa Joan

May 27, 2018 at 12:36 am

Theresa Maume Honore u made sense wt ur second comment,i concur

Prince Chetachy

May 27, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Chinasa Joan. at age of 21yrs, ur mate are still pure, focus and a virgin but u are here let everyone knows you are a split child, ur virgina is already rotten n wide like ur mama own. I blame your parents for lack of proper training.
      I have follow this story online before I finally saw on FB. BABE GIRL YOU ARE STUPID TO THINK MY GENDER BARRIERS ME IN ADDRESSING OUR SOCIETY.**IF I CUT MY PENIS, HOPE NOT FOR YOU TO USE IT IN UR VIRGINA?
      Why won’t u cuncur to The Sense of Theresa? intially u were busy talking trash…eventually u must concur with everyone bcos their words had sense,,,,

Prince Chetachy

May 27, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Chinasa Joan.

Prince Chetachy

May 27, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Civilization has made you so mad… sotee ngbeke girl like you Chinasa Joan, who should still be under the parents guide…now fit talk in the public. Because cream is sold in d market, n fine dress are sold in Aba, abi? N worldly men carry u in their cars, abi? No child from my loins can be (nwa nzuzu like u)

Chinasa Joan

May 27, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Prince Chetachy hahahahahha ur generation to come is suffering alredy cos of ur foolishness n stupidity…madam go tie wrapper n fyt wt ur fellow women…no madwoman i actually have ma own car,skincare line n clothing line lollllzzz…gal bye,go lick ur wound

17. Bridget Isimeme Akporherhe

Bridget Isimeme Akporherhe

May 25, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Her followers will rain insult on you for saying this! Thanks for being different and bold! I guess people don’t understand what celibacy means, they love to follow the band wagon, if you say the truth they accuse you of being jealous!

18. Gbemisola Kola-Balogun

Gbemisola Kola-Balogun

May 25, 2018 at 8:30 pm

She had judge or condemn or even dictated for anyone she is only bring to our knowledge the what our world is turning into. Would she be celebrated if she was a nobody?
    Would she be celebrated if the said to be father of the child is a scum bag?
    Is she was your maid would you celebrate her?
    If she where to be you would you celebrate your self?
    Our world that at we live in.

19. Glory Pearl Chioma

Glory Pearl Chioma

May 25, 2018 at 8:34 pm

It saddens me to see how loosed this generation youths have become .
    Those of you applauding @Linda Ikeji, let me ask you one simple question.
    Would you celebrate a bread hawker who preaches “celibacy” or a Christian devoted sister who preaches abstinence and fails to abide by what she teaches, settling to become a baby mama because time like she said was no longer on her side?
    No, you’d all bring her to the village square as “Mary Magdalene” was brought and disgraced, but because she is a so called Celebrity you choose to shy away from the truth and all you are saying is…. She’s of age, menopause is approaching, she’s a billionaire bla bla bla.
    May I have you know that she perfectly knew she was of age and went on ranting celibacy. If she knew she couldn’t keep to it, then it was better to have held her piece.

20. Chinonso Okafor

Chinonso Okafor

May 25, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Well spoken my dear

21. Obeto Juliet

Obeto Juliet

May 25, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Good talk ..let’s look at it linda is getting old we do not expect her to have an abortion as her age.. Even if there is no husband yet

22. Olori Ayo Yemisi-Jaiyeola

Olori Ayo Yemisi-Jaiyeola

May 25, 2018 at 8:37 pm

What did Linda do??

23. Roseline Anijekwu

Roseline Anijekwu

May 25, 2018 at 8:38 pm

If she had aborted the baby am sure you won’t be ranting rubbish by now. But seriously, she has the money to take care of the unborn child, besides you are not God, she’s worthy of emulation. I love her so much. Plz talk about more worrisome issues and leave my darling Linda ikeji alone!

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson

May 25, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Smh….. Nobody is God
      But if a girl in your street emulate this from your darling Linda Ikeji you’ll insult the foetus out of her.
      Well done ma!

Mary Clems

May 25, 2018 at 8:46 pm

What a generation hmm people no longer view things from God’s standards odinma o she an adult we don hear keep celebrating rubbish .

Dantani Biskila

May 25, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Pls tell den if u hav abort d pregnancy u wul insult her pls she hav d money she can take care of her child

Dantani Biskila

May 25, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Most of u ranting rubbish abt her pregnancy u may hav done sumtin worse dan so pls dnt judge

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson

May 25, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Abortion is wrong
      Premarital sex is wrong….. Stop celebrating evil!!!
      I

• 'Bimpe Michael

May 25, 2018 at 8:53 pm

Double standards because it’s Linda Ikeji, everybody knows sex before marriage is wrong, every religion preaches it as a standard. But if you don’t conform to religion or believe in any faith you are free to do you. Just don’t lead other people astray. Iya basira’s daughter down the street who got pregnant for a mechanic outside wedlock and a billionaire blogger who allegedly got pregnant for a billionaire oil magnet outside wedlock is still the same thing both of them did, premarital sex! Society should pls stop the double standards!

Uduak Ufot

May 25, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Make she kee herself bcos she don get belle? Would you have preferred she aborted the pregnancy? Im not justifying her act but babes, common! It has happened and the only thing we can do is wish her safe delivery and stop this judgemental attitude. Babies are blessings to any mature lady.

Amanda Akudo

May 25, 2018 at 9:20 pm

Don’t mind those jelousy people who can never get to her level.

Roseline Anijekwu

May 25, 2018 at 9:23 pm

She might be very acceptable in the sight of God, and u all are judging her. She might even be better than all her accusers, she’s a strong woman and am so proud of her.

Wowo Ebrume

May 25, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Okafor Ngozichukwu Goodness

May 25, 2018 at 11:26 pm

Aunty Roseline Anijekwu don’t use abortion as an excuse.

Vivian Ezinne

May 26, 2018 at 2:25 am

Aunty poster, I pray your daughter will have a child outside wedlock. Hope you celebrate her when she does. Can I hear an Amen to this

John Evelyn

May 26, 2018 at 4:42 am

Can you people stand b4 Christ and repeat dis ?

Roseline Anijekwu

May 26, 2018 at 6:57 am

Okafor Ngozichukwu Goodness, can you swear that you have never had sex before marriage or unprotected one, I simply mean that instead of aborting the child which most people are doing without Remorse, destroying lives, it’s more better she keeps the child and give that child a good life. Why are u all criticizing her? We are not God, and no one has made anyone a judge. All sin are equal.

Roseline Anijekwu

May 26, 2018 at 6:59 am

Vivian Ezinne, may God have mercy on u. Are you God? Don’t involve my kids here, if you have made urself a judge, keep judging, God knows us all and what we all do.

Vivian Ezinne

May 26, 2018 at 9:03 am

Roseline Anijekwu, I guess you are a Mother, do you teach your children Abstinence or they should bring home pregnancy instead of aborting. Let’s call a spade a spade. Sex before marriage is a sin before God and man. Let’s not encourage it. That someone decided not to commit another sin of abortion does not make the first sin of fornication right. Our body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit. When did we degenerate into praising immorality. Our forefathers upheld chastity. Let us mothers teach our children the right thing and the world will be a better place for everyone

Gideon Oyaje

May 26, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Kate Oghenefejiro Johnson thank you

Gideon Oyaje

May 26, 2018 at 12:08 pm

‘Bimpe Michael you are the best

Gideon Oyaje

May 26, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Vivian Ezinne yessss

Gideon Oyaje

May 26, 2018 at 12:09 pm

John Evelyn exactly. Tank you evelyn

Egwu Simeon

May 26, 2018 at 4:10 pm

This word “if” have been destroying many things, Wat if she had aborted de baby? Didn’t she knw she is going to be pregnant after it. She jst want a baby and Nitin more, let’s not allow our luv for ppl achievement blind us towards seeing their wrongs too

Patgelasin Sinki

May 26, 2018 at 5:08 pm

It’s surprising ppl see sex before marriage wrong only if d lady is pregnant if there is no pregnancy nobody border if u had sex or not…..i am not in any way justifying premarital sex as godly but let us be very sincere with ourselves u are condemning d pregnancy and d act good, but ask urself these questions… Am I still a virgin? Am I using protection during sex or after sex? Have I ever look at any one lustfully and I wish if I should just have sex? Wat about d kisses and touching u do without allowing d guy to enter in d name of I want to kip my virginity ….i can go on and mention a lot we do behind d scene all these are equal sins before God…. I carry belle no be sin but d act is Wat is a sin and once if pregnancy has entered d person should be allowed….. God will do d rest bcoz children are gifts and God gives whoever He pleases remember is not all dat had sex and are privilege to get this gift.. So if u have ever engage urself wit Wat I have mentioned above u dnt have d right to can her names she choose to allow d result of d act to be seen that’s just d difference between her and may of us here….

Bankaz Tee Vikitior

May 26, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Roseline Anijekwu did u read her comment before typing?bcos some one decide to share data with u. Madam a sin is a sin. Moreso the pregnancy was premeditated. Meaning it is not a mistake.

Bankaz Tee Vikitior

May 26, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Roseline Anijekwu will u advise ur children to go out and get pregnant before u even know who is responsible

Roseline Anijekwu

May 26, 2018 at 9:52 pm

You all have the right to say or reason in ur own way. Only God will judge.

24. Nneka Fortune

Nneka Fortune

May 25, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Who are you to judge Linda Nd why are you taking paracetamol for another person’s headache

Tosin Faustina Omosowon

May 26, 2018 at 12:07 am

Nobody is judging anybody…you are preaching what is not biblical and someone who has an understanding of the truth is making it known so that lives will not perish…Even Jesus Christ was not in support of the Pharisees who were seen as the most righteous

Tosin Giwa

May 26, 2018 at 12:15 am

Then let Jesus Christ judge not you…who died and made us judges? Are we without sin? Or is it cus ours are hidden?

25. Mercy Izekor Oduyemi

Mercy Izekor Oduyemi

May 25, 2018 at 8:41 pm

U no dey r blind dey can’t see

26. Chukwuma Okpala

Chukwuma Okpala

May 25, 2018 at 8:47 pm

They will not applaud cos u got their balls

27. Ogunba Olaomopo

Ogunba Olaomopo

May 25, 2018 at 8:55 pm

What if she get married & doesn’t have children in future???? Is that better hmmmm madam

28. Ujunwa Umeasala

Ujunwa Umeasala

May 25, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Pls I want to ask one question,,, what if all the traditional rites has been performed,,,,must she inform everyone that her bride price is being paid? Attack me and catch fire

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 5:43 am

@ujunwa umeasala….nnem ask them ooo…they are here killing them selves and I quote..Attack me and u catch fire.

Esomonu Amarachi Lovelyn

May 26, 2018 at 7:38 am

Tanks so much Ujunwa Umeasala”tanks fr thinking outside the box”

Olufunke Olurotimi-Adejumo

May 26, 2018 at 7:46 am

That’s the problem with this generation. The inability to be rational or logical in thinking. No one is going to catch fire,because having an opposing view point is not an attack. Presenting those views clearly, without being derogatory and pointing out principles is not judging either. But then again all of that seems lost on millennials especially those from this side of the world.

Chidi Mary

May 26, 2018 at 8:43 am

Olufunke Olurotimi-Adejumo you said it all.

Chikodi Uche

May 26, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Nne am glad you are an Igbo , and you know that marriages were not celebrated in the dark in Igbo land . #Lindawhereisyiurhusband#

Ajagunna Temitope

May 26, 2018 at 1:59 pm

With laura as a sister u go don hear am

Habibat Amunigun

Stellamaris Ojebuoboh

May 25, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Rubbish talk.

32. Joycee Ojocheedie Alih

Joycee Ojocheedie Alih

May 25, 2018 at 9:24 pm

No one is hating.. No one is judging.. Buh the truth has to be told..WHAT IS WRONG CAN NEVER BE RIGHT

33. Ajiri Okah-Avae

Ajiri Okah-Avae

May 25, 2018 at 9:29 pm

E kuu ise. Morality police.

34. Umeh Nyelum

Umeh Nyelum

May 25, 2018 at 9:32 pm

If you look up to someone as a model and follow their foot steps,they will miss lead you. You don’t know so many hidden things about them.You only see what they want you to see.

35. Sarah Chichi

Sarah Chichi

May 25, 2018 at 9:33 pm

My dear keep moving n enjoy ur life I can wait to welcome ur lovely baby.💃💃💃💏

36. Vivian Asia

Vivian Asia

May 25, 2018 at 9:36 pm

Who are u to judge her? Can your blood wash away her sin? Plz mind your business.

37. Faith Raymond

Faith Raymond

May 25, 2018 at 9:44 pm

I dnt even understand what this woman is even saying, if life clicks for u without struggles, do u think its becoz u r well calculative? Who r u to even judge her? does she look like who does not know what she is doing? Or u r just seeking for cheap attention by drinking Panadol for another person’s headache???

38. Negedu Ikoojo-Delight

Negedu Ikoojo-Delight

May 25, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Wow!!! I love your boldness. I wish many of us can arise out of the ashes and stand to be light in this dark world. God bless you ma’am

Chinenye Maureen Anekwe

May 25, 2018 at 10:58 pm

We don’t all practice Wat we preach

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 5:27 am

@ chinenye Maureen anekwe, do u expect her to abort the baby? I fully believe that the bible is against it and also against abortion but come on someone they have accused that she don’t have a womb to carry her own baby, baby what do u expect her to do? Children is a gift from God, no matter how it happens…tomorrow is pregnant don’t try to judge other ppl.

Negedu Ikoojo-Delight

May 26, 2018 at 8:48 am

How did she judge “other people”? She only made a statement of fact. If Linda Ikeji was celibate,she won’t have gotten pregnant. She’s just calling her out on her hypocrisy. Good for her,she’s pregnant and she’s happy but she shouldn’t be telling people one thing and doing another. Have you also considered how much influence Linda carries? It’s not about abortion it’s about not practicing what you preach

Chinenye Maureen Anekwe

May 26, 2018 at 10:40 am

Chioma Peace Oku Nne biko…am on Linda’s side o… Abort ke! God forbid… Maybe an bcoz I no explain… Anyway I was referring to pple that said she preached celibacy to young ones…. Wat do they expect her to say…she can’t start telling them to have sex.. That’s the only advice she can give the younger ones. Whether she’s having sex or not… That’s the advice I wld give myself… That’s y I said we don’t all practice Wat we preach…. I wld b the last person to judge my fellow woman…no matter who and Wat she is… All that really matters is ur happiness and peace of mind.. Ur love for God and ur fellow humans… Every other thing na addition

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Chinenye Maureen Anekwe….na so my sis, now I understand.

39. Ifeoma Zoé Okeke

Ifeoma Zoé Okeke

May 25, 2018 at 9:53 pm

Thank you o Roseline Anijekwu. Pls help me tell Aunty high moral standards to look past the carrier and focus on the message.

Linda may not be perfect in her outcomes, but at least she’s close. 95% isn’t bad in this our wonderful generation.

Abegi she deserves some accolade.

40. Sheila Tochi

Sheila Tochi

May 25, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Pls let her be she know the father of her baby.

41. Kaka Black Onyewuchi

Kaka Black Onyewuchi

May 25, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Good bless you for that wonderful piece. Its really disheartening on the petty things that intrigues most Nigerians 😑😑😑. I weep for this nation, honestly.

Ibrahim Temitope

May 25, 2018 at 11:03 pm

Weep for yourself first. Nonsense!

Kaka Black Onyewuchi

May 25, 2018 at 11:53 pm

Ibrahim Temitope, I call people like you “pretty waste”! I wonder what a girl like you is doing on social media. U are included in those I weep for. Argue with your ancestors!

42. Dera Zinny

Dera Zinny

May 25, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Money stop nonsense and money also do nonsense
    So let her carry her cross ..she is happy

43. Irenee Erondu

Irenee Erondu

May 25, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Madam judge, focus on ur own race cos God’s thought is not ur thought neither His ways ur way. I wish Linda, God’s countenance thru and fro this pregnancy journey.

44. Ecy Uj

Ecy Uj

May 25, 2018 at 10:33 pm

Congratulations Linda….. Kudos…if you can,pls do it again…… Miss preacher do go and hit your head on the wall*can’twaittoseelinda’sbaby*

45. Enoobong Okorie

Enoobong Okorie

May 25, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Hmmmmm,well said. There are no double standards, it is either black or white all the way.

46. Jimoh E Nancy

Jimoh E Nancy

May 25, 2018 at 10:43 pm

I hate Amebo…. Some people are washing theirs in the toilet.. Leave this woman alone…

47. Chinenye Maureen Anekwe

Chinenye Maureen Anekwe

May 25, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Jealousy in action… I think u actually care about her billions

48. Rosemary Michael

Rosemary Michael

May 25, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Who are we to judge her? If u are a saint be the first to cast a stone beside let’s stop taking panadol for headache that God cannot have

49. Peace Egbule

Peace Egbule

May 25, 2018 at 11:14 pm

It’s possible she is secretly married. Her engagement managed to get public sometime ago. If not that she decided to publicise her pregnancy, nobody would have known. In as much as she publishes other people’s stories, she keeps her life private when she wants to.

50. Kezzy Gab

May 25, 2018 at 11:15 pm

So how about David in the Bible, after all he did God still called him a man after his heart. We must learn to see people in the eyes at which God sees them. Thank God say man no be God.

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 5:44 am

Ask them again

Awai David Tarfa

May 26, 2018 at 7:28 am

Have you ever care to ask why God called him, the man after his heart?

May 26, 2018 at 7:31 am

You do not know what her personal relationship is like with God.

Origie Obilemetu

May 26, 2018 at 8:09 am

This is one of the reason Nigeria is one of the most corrupt country in the world,politicians steal we celibrate dem,many young ladies lost the love of their life cos dey were seriously following Linda as a role model.And Daivd paid for every of his sins,read ur Bible well.Funny world sha

Daisi Moses

May 26, 2018 at 10:05 am

You don’t know the Bible, David was punished severely by God for his infractions, Moses was not allowed to see the Promised Land. The closer you are to God, the more fearful and careful you should become. Don’t preach rubbish here. What is bad is bad.

May 26, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Origie Obilemetu that means you also have a punishment that awaits you right? Or you’re a saint.

May 26, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Daisi Moses hmm I see you’re without sin.

May 26, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Daisi Moses you’re without sin aswel

May 26, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Origie Obilemetu my dear the bible made it clear, if any man says he’s with sin, that man is a lair.

May 26, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Origie Obilemetu may God help us all

May 26, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Daisi Moses may God help us all

May 26, 2018 at 8:25 pm

And I do not think she has trespassed against any of you, let God now.

51. Kezzy Gab

May 25, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Hey let’s be very careful.

52. Kezzy Gab

May 25, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Have you prayed for her.

53. Kezzy Gab

May 25, 2018 at 11:22 pm

If God plays our daily lives for other to see as Christians, who would stand? Let’s not forget secret faults too.

54. Nwokafor Bekee Amaka

Nwokafor Bekee Amaka

May 25, 2018 at 11:29 pm

You are not to judge others simply because of their mistakes. She got pregnant and did the right thing to keep her baby, unlike other celebrities that might abort to save their reputation in public. So judge no one because u might wear the same shoe she is wearing today!!!!

Christy Onodjayeke

May 25, 2018 at 11:35 pm

And how do u no it’s a mistake??

Nwokafor Bekee Amaka

May 25, 2018 at 11:36 pm

It might be u never can tell

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 5:36 am

@nwaokafor beeke amaka eji okwu na onu..ride on sis….they re here judging her and while she dere enjoying her life…ppl should learn how to mind there own business, the paracetamol she is taking is it ours? Is hers for crying out loud, she is big enof to take care of herself and that what she wants.. Even if all of us speak against her or not she is livn her life u know… No body has the right to judge one another.

Nwokafor Bekee Amaka

May 26, 2018 at 6:55 am

God bless you dear

Nwokafor Bekee Amaka

May 26, 2018 at 6:57 am

@Chioma Peace Oku God bless you dear

Awai David Tarfa

May 26, 2018 at 7:30 am

Nwokafor Bekee Amaka must she come online to flaunt it? The message she is passing is wrong.

Prisca Hugo Igbojekwe

May 26, 2018 at 8:09 am

If she doesn’t flaunt it and people see her with it they will be the one to give the info and it might be a disgrace to her then

Origie Obilemetu

May 26, 2018 at 8:09 am

@ Nwokafor thank you very much,I wish her all the best

Bimpe Idowu Ibidapo

May 26, 2018 at 11:06 am

Awai David Tarfa God bless you.I wonder why truth and being real is expensive these days

Nwokafor Bekee Amaka

May 26, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Awai David Tarfa. Even if she doesn’t come online to flaunt it, Nigerians will help spread the news online so no need to hide it.

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Awai David Tarfa she is not flaunting it but rather she was try to tell ppl that she has a womb of her own…did u also ready a story where dey said she dis not have womb to carry her own baby? If u re in her shoes what will u do? Didn’t u also ready online that the pregnancy is not real by the same person? That was why she opened her tummy to show the whole world that her pregnancy is really… Pls let bear it in mind that tomorrow is pregnant and no one know tomorrow.

55. Ewilems Queen

Ewilems Queen

May 25, 2018 at 11:34 pm

Well said sister. Truth need to be told. May God reveal Himself to her..this lifestyle is not worth emulating

56. Okafor Ngozichukwu Goodness

Okafor Ngozichukwu Goodness

May 25, 2018 at 11:34 pm

Is the lady carrying Jesus Christ of our generation in her belly, please I want to rest.

57. Ojim Osinachi

Ojim Osinachi

May 25, 2018 at 11:55 pm

Sooooo right.

58. Tosin Faustina Omosowon

Tosin Faustina Omosowon

May 26, 2018 at 12:03 am

I’m with you sister…at least someone is speaking the truth

59. Tosin Faustina Omosowon

Tosin Faustina Omosowon

May 26, 2018 at 12:08 am

I can’t believe ppl are talking in this manner… The Bible is right.. The God of this world have blinded the eyes of many… This lady spoke the truth and most of u are against it… I’m surprised

Favour Chiamaka Livingstone

May 26, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Corrected: god of this world.

Patgelasin Sinki

May 26, 2018 at 5:32 pm

Wat is true…. I get belle no be sin is d act which is fornication that is a sin… And if d gal or u has ever engage in any form of sexual act….den u too lack d truth

Tosin Faustina Omosowon

May 26, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Well I will keep my sexual activity to myself and not mislead others…

60. Uju Uzonwanne

Uju Uzonwanne

May 26, 2018 at 12:13 am

This mean linda has not been using condoms.. hmmm fear hiv o

61. Tosin Giwa

Tosin Giwa

May 26, 2018 at 12:22 am

Women are the greatest enemies of fellow women…women pulling down other women…who died and made you judge?

62. Jacklin Obianuju Ben

Jacklin Obianuju Ben

May 26, 2018 at 12:23 am

This our country Nigeria pple never mind their business just minding other pple business wen linda was suffering non of u help her so pple should learn how to stay on their own bad belle pple 🔥 on Linda baby let them go and die so God can’t bless someone again ? Who don’t mind him or her self will die poor God will stay blessed pple of God.

63. Abiola Bolatito

Abiola Bolatito

May 26, 2018 at 12:28 am

The Bible is the standard.

64. Blessing Sunday

Blessing Sunday

May 26, 2018 at 12:34 am

Ok oooo I have been hearing the has to be told since morning….the question is the truth has finally been told but what has been change…Am not supporting anybody all I have to say is dat no body is righteous let God judge it in his own way.

65. Gloria Alex Ariaga

Gloria Alex Ariaga

May 26, 2018 at 1:09 am

Am not a fan of Linda ikeji, I see this pregnancy as one of those kids who got pregnant out of careless, premarital and unprotected sex. I dont celebrate rubbish. If as a parent u can beat the hell out of ur child for doing this, so why celebrate this? Smh

Henry Tune

May 26, 2018 at 1:59 am

So what are you saying?

Precious Linus

May 26, 2018 at 9:34 am

Do u prefer she abort the baby?? I don’t know why we Nigerians don’t mind our business.

Tonia Akai

May 26, 2018 at 10:13 am

Are you calling a mature lady of that age a kid,u beat ur child who got pregnant out of wedlock because she is a child and still under you,at her age and level will her parents beat her.

Gloria Alex Ariaga

May 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm

Yes she’s a matured lady, she has money, it is indeed enough for someone who preaches celibacy to break the same rules right? The same way I see every child who has made same mistake, is the same way I see Linda. What is not good is not good. Precious Linus why didn’t Linda mind her biz before dragging young ladies on a topic she can’t handle? I see u all Linda ikeji’s fan. If it was someone else, she would have made millions from lies all in the name of blogging. Practise what u preach, else by end up a hypocrite.

Patgelasin Sinki

May 26, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Some of us if d video clips of our life will be played right from when our mother conceive us we will not like to watch it ourselves let alone allow another person to see it….so you will beat ur daughter bcos she carry belle..? Pls Dats not discipline rather teach her d consequences of premarital sex…. Before God and man.. And if at d end she didn’t listen to you when pregnancy come accept it that’s d child as a gift but if you scare her when ever she takes in, she will go behind you for abortion bcoz she is scare mummy will beat her and at d end she is putting her life in danger

Gloria Alex Ariaga

May 26, 2018 at 5:33 pm

Odiegwu. I love people who give advice on social media, but go to their houses, its diff. 😃😃😃

66. Lydia Ujouh

Lydia Ujouh

May 26, 2018 at 1:10 am

But wait ooh what’s this people’s problem??? Who knows if she’s approaching menopause.. so you want her to be childless then who will inherit her money or look after her when she’s old..

Henry Paullet Paullet

May 26, 2018 at 2:24 am

Don’t mind them, how many of them married a virgin or have not Don abortion befor, having sex outside marriage is the same with having a child outside wedlock, how many of us here are with our sin? No body is asking you to follow are foot step but you guys should let her and her child be. Judge not

Akpawan Umoetuk

May 26, 2018 at 6:56 am

Dont mind them, they will be the same one to ask ” who she dey gather all this money for? No be say na pikin she get” please free her joor.

Prisca Hugo Igbojekwe

May 26, 2018 at 8:09 am

Una get sense joor

67. Janefrancess Amuche

Janefrancess Amuche

May 26, 2018 at 1:19 am

You people should just let Linda Ikeji be and focus on what’s facing you! I’m saying it again,,, Let Linda Ikeji be✌🏾️

68. Simon Cynthia

Simon Cynthia

May 26, 2018 at 1:54 am

Oh pls…let’s hear word.we like this type of destruction

69. Simon Cynthia

Simon Cynthia

May 26, 2018 at 1:56 am

She did not force anyone to follow her footsteps

70. Henry Tune

Henry Tune

May 26, 2018 at 1:58 am

All this pipo against her, what’s your problem? A lady is approaching menopause, no husband, so y’all expect her to sit and watch herself drive smoothly into menopause without a child? Ladies, if you can’t get married, and you know menopause is knocking use your head, have unprotected sex, even if it’s just a child, so long you are capable of caring for the child, carry go. Y’all fornicate, tell lies, but y’all still can say shit about her. Smh

71. Aminat Olusola Adedayo-Ilavbare

Aminat Olusola Adedayo-Ilavbare

May 26, 2018 at 2:52 am

Stupid people, taking Panadol for Linda’s happiness or problem. Preachers that sleeps with church members and abort pregnancy self they talk. You want her to wait till she marries and menopause set in.

72. Ime Peter

Ime Peter

May 26, 2018 at 3:59 am

Make una take panadol for another person happiness

73. Linda Ohakosim

Linda Ohakosim

May 26, 2018 at 4:52 am

All of u here are just jealous…….
    Yes Linda is pregnant out of wedlock as de same time she is no longer a baby……..how old is she? She hv de right de GET pregnant for any man since they dnt want to marry her.. Una be witch?she no marry problem she got engaged problem she kuku m got pregnant incase of slip of hand…..u guys are talking rubbish ……u people should leave dis gal alone cos she don’t no u guys exist and u are just wasting ur data tomorrow u will go to her blog again….ndi uwaa

74. Kareemah Umar

Kareemah Umar

May 26, 2018 at 5:06 am

75. Alexandra Simpa

Alexandra Simpa

May 26, 2018 at 5:33 am

All dem hypocrite… Abeg go n sit down.

76. Chioma Peace Oku

Chioma Peace Oku

May 26, 2018 at 5:53 am

I smell Jealousy here ooo…u ppl did not attack someone that said Linda doesn’t have womb to carry her own child and now she is pregnant here they are judging her…pls we should learn how to mind our own business… I rest my case.

77. Ojenike Adekemi

Ojenike Adekemi

May 26, 2018 at 6:11 am

Thank you sis. We need this for confused young and adults ladies following her. She should have come out clean that she does not practise what she preach. I think she just want to scale through her pregnancy issue without being judge. Premarital sex is wrong(SIN) whether you are in love or not.

78. Ow Nyi

Ow Nyi

May 26, 2018 at 6:17 am

My own is, he who is without sin (and i mean any form of sin because sin is sin in the presence of God and man) is the only one allowed to cast a stone at her. Nobody holy pass. All of us are guilty of something somewhere…gossip, jealousy, envy, wickedness, omitting to help the poor and needy, fornication and adultery, abortion, taking a married person’s attention from his/her family, cheating, bribery, backbiting, stealing, taking positions and things you are not qualified to, name it… So if you are absolutely guiltless, please with all pleasure throw the stones but if you are guilty no matter how small, do yourself the favor of keeping shut if you have nothing nice or encouraging to say.

Ikenna Edson Obodozie

May 26, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Ow Nyi, you NAILED it!,my sister👏👏👏

Ow Nyi

May 26, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Ikenna Edson Obodozie my brother don’t mind Nigerians and their hypocrisy.

79. Akpawan Umoetuk

Akpawan Umoetuk

May 26, 2018 at 6:58 am

Are children specially for married people? Meaning you are not suppose to have a child if you aint married even if you are 40 and above? God is not man please. Free Linda………..

80. AB Ogunbanjo

AB Ogunbanjo

May 26, 2018 at 7:15 am

Linda is pregnant! Yes she is or was, please it’s her life let her be, to those who follow her sermon you are all matured to take an advice or reject it. Please o, don’t let me use my data to be reading una comments on Linda o. Let her use her life the way she wants, only she will bear the results of her actions. Please o, I don’t want us to be using panadol extra for anyone headache😜😜👌😯

81. Uduak Eyo

Uduak Eyo

May 26, 2018 at 7:19 am

Lemme c ur hand if u hv nt had sex before marriage who made u d judge i quote again attack me n catch fire

82. Mercy Aghachi

Mercy Aghachi

May 26, 2018 at 7:30 am

A generation where everything is justified by “don’t judge you’re not God” everyone wants to twist the bible to fit their life style…I wonder the essence of Christianity and the bible if such rubbish as pregnancy outside wedlock can be justified simple because the young lady is successful as if so many married women ain’t success at all, besides the word success is so relative! We’re all sinners but does that make a wrong right? does it change God’s standard for marriage? which one is “when u find love you can have sex” which passage of the Bible is that. Civilization has really don more harm..

Eziuche Glory

May 26, 2018 at 11:41 pm

And some people will say sin is sin it not true o there is serious sin and minor sin immorality is part of serious sin in Bible times

Mercy Aghachi

May 27, 2018 at 7:31 am

My dear I disagree, sin is sin! We sin differently but becus it’s a sin by certain successful whoever doesn’t make it right! I think that’s just my point

83. Evelyn Dickson Okweye

Evelyn Dickson Okweye

May 26, 2018 at 7:59 am

Story story

84. Prisca Hugo Igbojekwe

Prisca Hugo Igbojekwe

May 26, 2018 at 8:09 am

And who told this girl that we are celebrating rubbish because she is successful am only happy she’s got a heir to inherit all her properties whether married or not married she knows age is not on her side anymore so she took a bold step am advising some old ladies out there who have clocked 40 and above and still hoping for a man a stitch in time saves nine

85. Majiyagbe Damilola Victoria

Majiyagbe Damilola Victoria

May 26, 2018 at 8:16 am

I believe what she’s saying is it shouldn’t be painted like its the right thing to do and then practice what you preach. Countless people looked up to her took her advice in celibacy and she’s comes with a baby bump saying she only said don’t have sex with man that doesn’t love you, that is not the definition of celibacy.

86. Chioma Nnabude

Chioma Nnabude

May 26, 2018 at 8:21 am

Exactly that’s my word true words .youths of this generation have really been mislead God bless u ma for this.

87. Chidi Mary

Chidi Mary

May 26, 2018 at 8:44 am

God bless you ooooo

88. Florence Osarumwense Obaseki

Florence Osarumwense Obaseki

May 26, 2018 at 9:17 am

Jesus came to die for the unrighteous so stop that judgment

89. Evelyn Itoya

Evelyn Itoya

May 26, 2018 at 9:37 am

Why una dey drink panadol for another person headache, she is not a baby, she knows what she wants. I beg make i cook food chop jare. Whether she is pregnant or not is none of my business. Na her life.

90. Oluchi Joy Ijezie Nnaeto

Oluchi Joy Ijezie Nnaeto

May 26, 2018 at 9:42 am

I don’t have a problem with her points cos what she said is de truth BUT I repeat if dis lady in question is not a virgin by choice den she should fuck off cos she n lady ikeji are in same ship.

91. Rose Vincent

Rose Vincent

May 26, 2018 at 9:54 am

If she gives birth to a baby girl and eventually at a young age the girl got pregnant hope she would celebrate her???

92. Tonia Akai

Tonia Akai

May 26, 2018 at 10:00 am

Yes, Sin is Sin and to be condemned but you criticizing her you are also committing sin,if u are not fornicating there is some sin you are indulging in.I see her actions as that of a woman at 36,who doesn’t want to end up with no child and no husband.

93. Osagbemi Oluwayemisi

Osagbemi Oluwayemisi

May 26, 2018 at 10:09 am

Good write-up. Please, don’t misquote my saying that “becoming pregnant out of wedlock is bad”. But it is rather hypocritical in Linda’s case because a poor girl wouldn’t receive such praises and accolades if she got pregnant out of wedlock. I also think that it would have made much more sense if the ordering of things she is doing is being done by the father of the child in her womb. What is bad is bad. If we are praising Linda for getting pregnant out of wedlock, then what moral rights do we have to condemn others, especially poor girls, for getting pregnant out of wedlock?

94. Omotola Omowonuola Arege

Omotola Omowonuola Arege

May 26, 2018 at 10:13 am

I wonder why a young woman cannot choose to live her life the way she wants.. She is rich, she got pregnant, she is not married, she is happy.. Good for her.. It’s her problem and she is answerable to her own God. You are poor or struggling, you got married and got pregnant. Or you are rich and not married, you chose to be celibate or not pregnant. Also.. Good for you. We all have our choices in this life and it’s still nobody business.. Cheers

Emakpo Jeniffer Owhofasa

May 26, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Engaging in premarital sex as a christian is totally wrong and that is fornication according to the bible. The fact that she is rich or a successful business is not an issue to me, but there are Christian virtue must must maintain and that is what I expect from her. That is why they will get married today and few months or years down the line they divorce then you start wondering where is the so called love they claim to have for each other; my guess is that they don’t even understand the institution of marriage to start with. We are in the age where youths live their lives according to one so called role model on social media and the youths are being led astray by them. A world where when people hear u are yet to loose your virginity they mock you. Even the message some of our home or foreign movies portray is nonsense. So getting pregnant is not right although I am not against those committed mistake and regret their actions; the Lord still loves but someone that sees nothing wrong in sin and still went ahead to brag or fluent it is totally wrong.

Omua Mide Jonathan

May 26, 2018 at 10:31 pm

Jennifer I’m sure you read where Omotola said she’s answerable to her God or Maybe you just chose to ignore it. Either way, we all have choices to make and the lady made hers. Albeit wrong but who are we to say…that’s how she feels she’ll be happy and I’m 100% sure we all have at a time done something which seems wrong to every other person but makes us happy. It’s left with each person and his/her God! Who are we to judge…?

95. Jessica Nwanguma

Jessica Nwanguma

May 26, 2018 at 10:38 am

Very good one , it’s funny that women are attacking you for saying the truth

96. Idongesit Oduyemi

Idongesit Oduyemi

May 26, 2018 at 10:41 am

You have said it all. Nobody is judgmental here. She is just saying the truth. What are you celebrating?

97. Akpadu Samuel

Akpadu Samuel

May 26, 2018 at 10:46 am

Live and let live. Morality is a subjective thing.

98. Chinasa Joan

Chinasa Joan

May 26, 2018 at 10:58 am

Linda ikejiz life is a testimony to her,so as husband no come u want her to die witout giving birth after all these menstral n ovulation cramp? Madam u r wicked,i keep tellin ladies dat once u r 34 n not married,plan n get pregy evn if it is true artificial insemination cos at the end of the day,ppl dnt care,they wud laff at ur childlessness at ur old age,give birth n have kids to be wt u in ur old age,dnt mind all these juginas…she also said she met a man n fell inlove buh wnt show him on internet,does dat not tell u guys sometin?let her be

99. Blessing Chisom

Blessing Chisom

May 26, 2018 at 11:16 am

This is the MOST AMAZING RESPONSE I have read based on this issue. Let’s call a spade a spade. Linda Ikeji’s definition of celibacy is WRONG that’s all she is saying. Thanks a lot Ma for your Godly stand on this issue that is trending.

Patgelasin Sinki

May 26, 2018 at 5:29 pm

I hope d person has never engage in any form of sex if yes there’s no difference between her and Linda…bcos Linda only allowed d result of d act to be seen that’s all

100. Chikodi Uche

Chikodi Uche

May 26, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Some cheap followers and sycophant will still call her jealous lady . I pity the coming generation . I stand with #LINDAWHEREISYOURHUSBAND#

101. Chioma Jovita

Chioma Jovita

May 26, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Shut up…..mumu. Mrs saint

102. Nancy Amaechi

Nancy Amaechi

May 26, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Mama u go live long

103. Prince Chetachy

Prince Chetachy

May 26, 2018 at 2:18 pm

that you for having good insight. So people has the tendency of gotten carried away and to applaud her lousy excuses, even some will be so foolish in defending her just because they envy her wealth. YOU WERE BUSY ENJOYING URSEF IN the SECRET BUT COMEOUT IN THE OPEN TO CAUSE OTHER YOUNG LADIES THEIR OWN RELATIONSHIP JUST BECAUSE they LISTEN TO YOU!

104. Kindness Ada Mma

Kindness Ada Mma

May 26, 2018 at 3:14 pm

Nija can gossip eeeh madam hholiness free her

105. InuaEssiet Willie

InuaEssiet Willie

May 26, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Thanks for being bold and outspoken…

106. Ella Emoka

Ella Emoka

May 26, 2018 at 4:11 pm

Otonye Olive Tyger babe u dey vex oh.calm down she was just saying that linda telling young girls celibacy is not having sex till u meet a man who loves you (outside of marriage) then have sex is not what the bible calls celibacy and the fact that people Even Christians can support linda because she is a billionaire is wrong. I am of that same opinion. That is not celibacy live your life how you want but dont mislead young people who quite often don’t know better!!God says keep the marriage bed pure celibacy is waiting till marriage to have sex with your husband or wife and that is what we should be teaching younger generation. We can’t call ourselves born again Christians and not stand up for the truth.i just imagined what apostle Paul or prophet Elijah or Jesus would do my guess is they would say the truth!! Even tho Jesus forgave the woman caught in adultery he said go and sin no more. Now we are telling our young people go and sin more and more?? Must we continue in sin all because of “westernization”. as much as people would say what of your own life if we all turned blind eyes to bad morals this world would be in ruin. In this age and time where evil acts (kidnapping,shooting in schools,terrorism, abortion) are multiplying we have to turn ourselves and our younger generation back to God and Christian morals.

Otonye Olive Tyger

May 26, 2018 at 5:50 pm

Babe, why will any young girl look up to Linda as standard for godly life? Where are their spiritual leaders? When did Linda become a pastor to preach on celibacy? Is just like listening to Nigerian politician preach on honesty and integrity and you take them seriously.. Linda is a mature woman as far as I’m concerned, she can bear the consequences of whatever action she takes, she wants to have a baby out of wedlock? Her life, her choice. I’m not praising her but I can’t call her out for any reason because she’s an adult and can make decisions for herself. Getting pregnant out of wedlock is not my business, she’s not in my space and not a public nuisance. This lady has no right to call out Linda the way she did. If she feels Linda’s definition of celibacy is misleading for young girls, then preach the right thing so those who have ears can hear. Leave people who are doing the wrong things alone. I’d repeat again, no human is another human’s standard, Christ is the standard for all. I’m not supporting Linda because she’s a billionaire, I would’ve said same thing if it was someone else. People need to learn to respect people’s private decision in Nigeria.

Ella Emoka

May 26, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Otonye Olive Tyger linda has empowered over 500 young women has visited secondary schools given talks to many young girls, sponsoring these girls in school and if you watch the videos these school girls all want to be like linda so she is their role model. That is one thing I will forever admire her for however Children at that age are not so “spiritual leader minded”. When we were in secondary school we had other people outside of church we looked up to.The same way alot of people are now switching to home schooling abroad because of what kids are thought(eg transgender, same sex marriage )in schools. No matter how spiritually sound a child is what you constanty expose that child to will have an effect on that child’s psychology.linda is mature hence she can do what she likes but when u now tell these young girls you mentor what is wrong that’s what I don’t agree with. I have no issues with mature people who do what they want they will only answer to God. But even Jesus says no one should lead the children astray. You may make bad life choices as an adult good for the adult don’t even apologise but don’t tell young people to do same. I remember an American rapper known for drugs however when asked his opinion about fans he said his fans should go to school get an education leave smoking for him and just enjoy the music.i was surprised at such a response. She shouldn’t have called linda out but what linda said is wrong.there is a definition of celibacy don’t get it twisted. We are in this transgender issue because some one woke up and said you are female or male based on what you feel inside no more based on xy or xx genetics.we are still in an age where people are trying to prove paedophilia is normal and should be legal. We are letting our world go to ruins because we have stopped speaking out. Martin Luther king spoke out now he is seen as a hero.imagine if he and so many freedom fighters who had no issues with the colonial masters just minded their business and did their “own thing ” we would still be in slavery minding our business.

Otonye Olive Tyger

May 26, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Babe, let me understand something, is it because leader preached about celibacy to school girls that’s why she’s being called out? Pls tell me what else was she supposed to tell them at that tender age? They should be celibate of course. The can’t handle the consequences of sex at such young age. I really laugh at this situation cos a lot of people get married pregnant these days and we all congratulate them, why is Linda’s different? Her bump is obvious and she hasn’t announced her marriage date yet. If Linda had gotten married and had a baby 5months after, she would have be congratulated, that’s the double standard I see in Christianity today, the only difference between the thief and the “innocent ” is that they haven’t been caught stealing yet. All those calling out Linda, I hope they married as pure virgins (no kissing, fondling, smooching and the act itself, some even got pregnant and aborted so they’ll appear as saints in the eyes of men) if they didn’t and are dragging Linda in this manner on social media, then they’re the Pharisees Jesus talked about.

107. Achionye Clara Oduegbulem

Achionye Clara Oduegbulem

May 26, 2018 at 10:13 pm

I don’t just understand.. what’s the wrong ,and which young ladies are led 2 destruction… I understand why not u 2 hit the nails on the wall and stop keeping people in the dark. Or still hide ur anger from us to see since u and Kemi can’t just come out straight aaahhh

108. Cynthia Charles Johnson

Cynthia Charles Johnson

May 27, 2018 at 1:04 am

Are u not d save girl dat snatched her man 8 years ago ?
    Cheap prostitude like u 😞

109. Remi Selchang

Remi Selchang

May 27, 2018 at 6:56 am

True talk

110. Chika Chukwu

Chika Chukwu

May 27, 2018 at 9:56 am

U guyz should let Linda ikeji bi abeg

111. Phina Newman

Phina Newman

May 27, 2018 at 11:17 am

Judgement belongs to God Alone….don’t be too self righteous. As the Bible said let him who has not sinned cast the first stone. Sin is sin…..and we all have come Short of his Glory.

112. TiwaLola Apalowo

TiwaLola Apalowo

May 27, 2018 at 4:57 pm

That’s nigeria for u
    Full of hypocrites

113. Olorunfemi Olatunde

Olorunfemi Olatunde

May 27, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Good afternoon my dear, how is Sunday things

114. Chinenye Okonkwo

Chinenye Okonkwo

May 27, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Why is everybody talking about Linda ikeji?
    Just seeking for notice. Can we let this topic and and let this woman have peace already. Are u mad?
    Are u God. Pls just shut up. I know she is a sinner but pls who made u a judge. Even the stupid girls who can’t remember how many pills they have taken is making noise. The stupid ones who can’t remember the number of guys/ girls that they have slept with is talking. Even if u are not guilty of sexual sin, you have other places that you are not perfect so please shut up!
    The person you are criticising might have made peace with her God and you are here incurring God’s anger by judging her.
    Pls just shut up saint Nwaegbe. I have never judged any girl who get pregnant out of wedlock because I am not God.

115. Gloria Ukwu

Gloria Ukwu

May 28, 2018 at 7:49 am

All the baby mamas of musicians nko,ask Americans how far.Linda has a pastor abi,sin is sin God prefers her keeping the baby,we won’t kill her,she is brave,let’s love on her,God’s mercy will prevail,I am happy that she is going to have her own baby,.please let us embrace this goodness,many women with billions have done IVF yet no baby,a child is from God no matter how it came,remember king David and God is still God.

116. Ifygeo Ifygeo

Ifygeo Ifygeo

May 29, 2018 at 4:17 am

All of you out there supporting ,remember God said in his word that “Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil” also there is judgement for evil doers and to them that support evil”,say no to evil and you will see good and be rewarded for good thanks.