Role – Content Writer
Focus Areas – Fashion, Weddings, Lists, Food, Entertainment & Smart Living
1. Generate ideas and write content related to focus areas listed above.
2. Assist in managing Woman.NG social media accounts.
We are looking for someone who
1. Can work remotely from anywhere in Lagos, but available for weekly editorial meetings.
2. Is up to date with news, trends and developments relating to Nigerian women.
3. Can actively use and curate content from social media, especially Instagram and Facebook.
4. Can work with minimum supervision and able to take ownership of designated projects.
5. Has a can do attitude.
How to apply
Please send these to email@example.com
1. Cover Letter – maximum 400 words stating why you fit this role.
2. Sample writing – maximum 600 words (Topic must be from the focus areas mentioned above)
3. CV – include links to blogs /published articles/social media profiles if available
Please note that your application will be discarded if you do not follow the instruction above.
Unfortunately we will not be able to contact everyone who applies, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline December 31, 2018