#SheSaidThis

OUI Student Accused Of Being A Ritualist Says Her Own Side Of The Story

For your endless scrolling enjoyment follow us on Instagram & Facebook!

A student of Oduduwa University Ipetumodu in Osun state, Ayomide has come out to dispel the rumour that she is a ritualist.

Few days ago, Ayomide, alongside two colleagues were found with buckets of water, local sponges, three calabashes and some panties, in the early hours of the day. The vigilantes, who found the items on them, accused them of being ritualists. They made a video and posted it online.

Ayomide has now commented over the ritual allegation

Read what she said about the allegations

The truth of the matter is, thought they found those things on me, but it does not belong to me and I’m not taking anybody’s glory. I’m not using it for any fetish act. What I’m using it for is because of my own personal issue.

People who know me knows that my mum has been on sick bed for three years. The stuff with me is meant for me to send to her this morning. I went to Asipa to collect it from the man treating her. so, on our way back, the vigilantes hijacked me and they asked me what is with me.

I explained to them that I have soap, I have sponge and herb pots which is meant for my mum but they did not believe. They started harassing me. they outnumbered me.

The pants they found was not inside those stuffs. They actually followed me home to search my room. When they got there, they didn’t find anything implicating so they searched my friend’s clothes, saw panties and picked it.

Then they said, with the panties, people would believe them that they actually have a culprit. Because they said its been a while people went to Tjunction to have their bath, pouring bath water there. So, because they caught us with those things yesterday, they assumed we were the ones doing it

Watch the video of her explaining the matter here

Now check these out:

“In Overcoming The Tradition Of Silence, We Must Understand That It Is Not Weakness To Seek Help “- Ijeoma Umebinyuo

Sola Allyson Speaks On Those Who Build Their Lives On Generational Old Sayings That Are Untrue

They Told Her Women Should Not Drum, But Kasiva Mutua Went Ahead to Smash the Taboo

DEAR NAIJA YOUNG WOMAN, CLICK!

CLICK!

1. Olubukola Olotu

Olubukola Olotu

February 25, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Leave the poor girls alone. Go after real criminals and prosecute those.

Britney Tee Ewa

February 27, 2019 at 9:25 am

Olubukola Olotu I wonder ooo…no be sey dem see human body parts oo….I even heard it over the radio yesterday and was so attentive on the items they found on them….what if its for their own fortification….na dem no jare

2. Hannah Umar

Hannah Umar

February 25, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Smh. Vigilantes are the real ritualist. They do all manner of horrible things. If you know you know

3. Eyinju Eledumare

Eyinju Eledumare

February 26, 2019 at 1:11 am

I went to oui and the truth is all this foolish securities in school are completely useless and not to be trusted. Abi no be this same securities that will be toasting students ? Collecting bribe and threatening to collect your id card nd receipt if you don’t dance to their music just to implicate you. Even when you call to help you, if you aren’t careful they end up locking you up

4. Rebecca Enomfom Ekerenam

Rebecca Enomfom Ekerenam

February 26, 2019 at 3:44 am

Eeeyah

5. Chinwe Nwokike Ikoh

Chinwe Nwokike Ikoh

February 26, 2019 at 11:21 am

chai,dis is bad oooo they need to apologise to dis lady publicly

6. Oguejiofor Zuby Luciana

Oguejiofor Zuby Luciana

February 26, 2019 at 12:10 pm

😂😂😂😂 somebori cannor baff in peace again 😂😂😂 small trip to goan baff outside, we will not hear word lol