Celebrity

Uriel Oputa Has Been Celibate For Three Years! Here Is Why

Want to realize your full potential and enjoy life despite its occasional disappointments and frustrations? Follow @dearyoungnaijawoman

People have different reasons for being celibate.

For Uriel Oputa, her decision to be celibate came after a bad break up and from the moment she made up her mind, she has never looked back.

Three years later, she doesn’t regret her decision.

She said,

The choice of being celibate came from a break up. I was in a five years relationship that ended in a nasty way. So, I said to myself that I’m not going to allow any man to make me feel like I have been sexually used. It wasn’t really a religious thing for me, it was because I didn’t want to be hurt. That was why I said, no more sex.

Three years later, I have not had sex.

Even if I’m in a relationship, he has to marry me before I give him the goods and that was my rule. And when guys find out about my rule, they run immediately without looking back.

Confessing that there are positive and negative sides to it, Uriel says that the positive side is that she is more aware of her body and being certain of what she wants and not.

“And it just makes me more confident because if i could stay away from sex for three years, I can definitely do anything. I am confident that there is nothing a guy can come and tell me that will make me open my legs for him. You have to come better and know me. I’ve gone past that level because I have searched myself and I know who I am,” she said.

Watch her here

Now check these out:

This Is Why Foluke Daramola-Salako Started Educating Her Daughter About Sex When She Was Six

“I Am Not A Street Girl. He Is Someone I Dated For 7 Months”- Princess Tamara Okpewho Explains How Her Sex Video With Pastor Chris Kevwe Omatsola Was Leaked

CLICK!

DEAR YOUNG NAIJA WOMAN, CLICK!

1. Uzochi Onyerionwu

Uzochi Onyerionwu

March 26, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Be strong. I can relate…some one has stayed 16yrs without sex…Men are also running away. Relax..Uriel the real man is coming soon. The one who would respect your decision.

2. Juliet Chinenye

Juliet Chinenye

March 26, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Stand firm on ur words, Someone who will honour and appreciate u is coming… Beautiful one stay bless

3. Madonna Uchehara

Madonna Uchehara

March 27, 2019 at 7:50 am

She said there are advantages and disadvantages to being celibate. But the truth is, there really are no disadvantages: at least non that I can think of.
    Be firm and principled. You can do this!

4. Nkechi Anaba

Nkechi Anaba

March 27, 2019 at 9:41 am

Jehovah thank God oo

5. Rebecca Enomfom Ekerenam

Rebecca Enomfom Ekerenam

March 27, 2019 at 10:06 am

That’s how they run

6. Abraham Sie Joseph

Abraham Sie Joseph

March 27, 2019 at 1:35 pm

LAZY AND NOT SERIOUS ONES, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT EVERYTHING THIS IS MADE FOR YOU WILL COME TOGETHER, APART FROM THAT JUST BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE HOPE WHICH IS GOD.

7. Barbara Akpo Odey

Barbara Akpo Odey

March 27, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Keep your pussy jare, God will send you some one that will sure appreciate you my dear.

8. Folashade M Alabi

Folashade M Alabi

March 28, 2019 at 11:56 am

I do not know of any disadvantage of being celibate all I know are it’s numerous advantages.

God bless you ❤.

9. Habiba Garuna

Habiba Garuna

April 2, 2019 at 7:14 am

The real man ( your husband) has not come yet if he does he will wait until you’re married keep on to your faith God bless you