Personal Stories

“How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin” – Wathoni Anyansi Shares Her Story

Wathoni Anyansi was 23 and a virgin when she found out she was pregnant.

In a chat with Lolo Cynthia, Wathoni revealed that she was dating a guy, who was always turned on by the sight of her vagina, but, they never had penetrative sex.

But to her shock, five months later, she found out she was pregnant. Her boyfriend was also shocked when her family invited him for a meeting and he insisted they had never had sex.

“I was a virgin till 23 and that was when I conceived. Then, after five months, I found out that I was pregnant and I was shocked about how it happened. During the five months, I wasn’t seeing my period but I was not bothered. My tommy wasn’t getting bigger and I was even losing weight,” Wathoni said.

According to verywell family, you can get pregnant without having sexual intercourse.

“While ideally, semen should be deposited as close to the cervix as possible to get pregnant (as it would be after vaginal intercourse), you can conceive as long as semen gets anywhere near the vagina or vaginal opening. This may occur if a man ejaculates outside the vagina, or it can occur if semen gets on someone’s fingers and those fingers are placed near or inside the vagina,” it reads.

Wathoni revealed that even her mother didn’t believe her when she told her she was pregnant as a virgin. However, when she became uncomfortable with how she was feeling, she bought a pregnancy test strip and then, she confirmed her state.

According to Wathoni, she had to be cut during delivery because she still did not have sex even after she confirmed she was pregnant.

Watch her speak here

———————————————————————————————————————————–

Join a community of women living authentically & thriving in spite of life’s pains & pressures!–> @dearyoungnaijawoman

DEAR YOUNG NAIJA WOMAN, CLICK!

1. Edet Amanam

Edet Amanam

April 10, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Ohk, we haff hear. Thank u

2. Herbert Ibiye

Herbert Ibiye

April 10, 2019 at 9:48 pm

🙄🤐

3. Nkechi Anaba

Nkechi Anaba

April 10, 2019 at 10:30 pm

The lie is so sweet

4. Kinagbara Darius Kinagbara

Kinagbara Darius Kinagbara

April 10, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Now I see some women can lie

5. Queen Adimchim

Queen Adimchim

April 11, 2019 at 3:07 am

We live in a world where evil is dominant. The devil is very crafty and wicked. Are u doubting the possibility of what our sister shared with us? Have we not heard stories of how a girl is drugged and disvirgined? What about the story of using Indian Hemp to cook for a victim who after eating falls into a heavy sedative sleep and just at the mercy of the schemer. We are in the last days, anything is possible. The scriptures made it clear that in the last days iniquity shall abound and the love of men shall wax cold. We need God’s intervention and mercy. May the blood of Jesus Christ protect our sons and daughters in Jesus Name Amen

6. Esther Abu

Esther Abu

April 11, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Very possible. Has happened to several young people who engage in outer course believing they wouldn’t get pregnant.

7. Mudi Patience

Mudi Patience

April 11, 2019 at 6:48 pm

I hope it is not what I am thinking. Let me coming and be going🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

8. Nmecha Nwanyioma Amaka

Nmecha Nwanyioma Amaka

April 11, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Read first then you will understand her state…So far you are ovulating,even if the semen is just around your walls pregnancy is 100% possible.

9. Violet Achafu Okonkwo

Violet Achafu Okonkwo

April 12, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Don’t mind me o, I’m only here to read your comments

10. Tetes Lorraine Inije

Tetes Lorraine Inije

April 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm

🙄Somebody did not take sex ed. They don’t call them swimmers for nothing. Seriously…🤦🏾‍♀️

“However, once during their usual but intense foreplay, she remembers that her boyfriend flapped his penis against her vagina and ejaculated. But, unknown to her, she was ovulating at the time.”