Celebrity

Tonto Dikeh Is Setting The Records Straight About Her Son Bearing Her Surname

Tonto Dikeh celebrated Mother’s Day with a video of her caressing a picture album showing of her son.

“Being A mother has by far been the best thing that ever happened to me and having you My baby boy (KING ANDRE DIKEH) @kingandre_dikeh has been my greatest blessing!!”, part of her Mother’s Day message read.

While many were impressed by the video and the message, others noticed her son’s name was as ‘King Andre Dikeh’ instead of his father’s name and as expected, they criticised and advised her against shutting out the father from the life of their son.

These comments did not go down well with the actress and she made sure to set the records straight with those concerned.

In a now deleted post, the actress noted that no one has the right to tell her what to do as regards her son.

“You people are sick in the head for questioning me about my son’s name!! Hold up, any of you fuckers helped me push this baby? Did I give birth and it was your vagina or dick hole that expanded? Any of you pay all his goddamn bills? If the answer is No, you are a glorified idiot!! #MyChild, who came from my body, worry about yours. #KINGANDANDREHDIKEH #DIKEH”, she wrote.

Meanwhile, a fan of the actress explained why the child is bearing her name according to the Igbo tradition.

“The baby is bearing her surname because the husband has collected his bride price. The boy will now become the son of whoever tonto marries in future, that is our tradition…”

Now check these out:

“Deal With Your Own Desperations, Bitterness And Failed Expectations” – Read Sonia Ogbonna’s Advice To Single Mothers Who Use Their Kids As Weapon Of Revenge

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her, So She Planned This Little Suprise For Him

“Please Ladies, Stay Away From Your Brothers Marriages, Mothers Stay Away From Your Sons Marriages…” – Georgina Onuoha

CLICK!

DEAR YOUNG NAIJA WOMAN, CLICK!

1. Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku

April 2, 2019 at 8:09 am

I actually have problem with people who questions this decision of hers ..she got her reasons i believe …
    I did same thing ..i changed my daughters Surname to mine because i bear the Financial burden, the night cries, am the Mum and Dad she knows …..10years now Deadbeat Father haven’t ask nor set his eyes on her because he believes …a child must ask for his Father las las ..well till then ……
    I got series of advice too….

I remembered trying to register her in School and the Father’s column ..i wrote my name and the teacher said its wrong ..well i gave her a piece of my mind …
    People should learn to respect others decision …

Stella Daniel

April 2, 2019 at 8:40 am

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku super mom God bless you richly . may you reap the fruit of your labour . amen

April 2, 2019 at 8:44 am

Stella Daniel Thanks Sis ..Amen

Onyeoma Iyke Francis

April 2, 2019 at 9:14 am

bitter women everywhere, you lot makes a man’s home a hell to live in, the dude bails out and in the next minute you guys starts playing the victim card. as far as I am concerned nobody gives a rat ass what name you choose to give your child as far as am concerned a child is not a trophy neither does it add to your bragging rights I am just happy for a brother that bailed out on your toxic ass.

April 2, 2019 at 9:19 am

Onyeoma Iyke Francis ..Who deleted his Comment ..i actually read ..”Bitter women everywhere…
      Una for leave me to give him a piece of my mind …

Onyeoma Iyke Francis

April 2, 2019 at 11:24 am

you’re actually an idiot, delete my comment because of a nobody? idiot the comment is still there.

April 2, 2019 at 11:25 am

Onyeoma Iyke Francis…I can’t find it anyways ..as for kids like you i got no time for you ..please get life oh !! …i need to read that shit you wrote anyways ..

Onyeoma Iyke Francis

April 2, 2019 at 11:28 am

kids? yeah a kid that couldn’t manage her miserable home and life is here to lecture her father on how to live a life as if this pathetic thing you have is a life. ozu Nwuru anwu.

Amaka Eziagwu

April 2, 2019 at 11:31 am

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku super woman .Gods grace darling

Jessica Momodu David

April 2, 2019 at 11:32 am

I think your own case is different from hers…. If the father of your child doesn’t care, you can change but not when you are the one frustrating his efforts…. Tonto is frustrating the man’s efforts… She doesn’t allow him participate in his affairs, she deliberately blocks his out yet she claims he isn’t responsibile…. She is just bitter and frustrated!

April 2, 2019 at 11:32 am

Onyeoma Iyke Francis ..Sperm Donor that can’t keep his Community pennis on check …let alone been responsible for the Sperm he donated..your type is the reason we have marriage issues everywhere ..please get a life Boy 😂😂😂

April 2, 2019 at 11:38 am

Jessica Momodu David You just described the Situation like you’re so into their lives …
      I remembered my Ex getting my baby’s pic from Facebook , and told everyone that cares how he came to see us and took the pics and he pays her bills 😂😂😂😂…
      And he was believed …..

April 2, 2019 at 11:38 am

Amaka Eziagwu Thanks Hun

Ann Ralph Essien

April 2, 2019 at 11:40 am

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku …
      Strong woman, wise woman I respect you. But you need to learn to ignore some class of men. You can identify them by their choice of words. Respond to worthy people and let the skunks keep checking to see if their comments made any impact. Don’t give your pearls to swine, even if they are on the loose in your comment’s thread. Ignore them.

Onyeoma Iyke Francis

April 2, 2019 at 11:40 am

you see what I am talking about. what type of a man wants to stay with a shameless and a lousy thing like you? like seriously the father of your child really dodged a bullet. I will drink a champagne on his behalf when I close from work today.

April 2, 2019 at 11:43 am

Onyeoma Iyke Francis Many are mad but few are roaming the streets …..
      Seriously i don’t miss words with kids ..

Onyeoma Iyke Francis

April 2, 2019 at 11:47 am

* I don’t mince words… not *miss* it’s *mince*. when I labeled you as an idiot some people and of course degenerates like you thought it was banters. At this point I give up on you as your stupidity is inherent.

April 2, 2019 at 11:51 am

Onyeoma Iyke Francis Why are you so bitter..why izz it paining you laidis Chisoossss..😂😂😂😂 ..are you a deadbeat Dad..if you’re one pulizzz go do the needful …Stop throwing tantrum all over the place …kikikiki .. ..
      This is my comment …you go the original post and pour your bitter soul…Anumpam …..Irresponsible Sperm Donors and Community pennis everywhere …🤣🤣

Etieno Augustine

April 2, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Strong lady… I appreciate you dearie

Zainab Olabisi Abake

April 2, 2019 at 12:13 pm

Strong woman…. I salute you 😘😘😘

Juma Ibila

April 2, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Correct woman!! 👍 That’s the right thing to do.

April 2, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Juma Ibila Thanks Sis

April 2, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Zainab Olabisi Abake Thanks a lot dearie

April 2, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Etieno Augustine Thanks Sis

Funmi Arabi

April 2, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku God bless u

April 2, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Funmi Arabi And you too Ma

2. Madonna Uchehara

Madonna Uchehara

April 2, 2019 at 9:07 am

She has a point. I don’t know why people like to meddle on things that don’t concern them.

3. Aanu Fabusuyi Obembe

Aanu Fabusuyi Obembe

April 2, 2019 at 9:27 am

All is well

4. AuntyMaimuna Mustapha

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha

April 2, 2019 at 11:00 am

Why is she always bitter. She should channel that energy to something better

Amaka Eziagwu

April 2, 2019 at 11:29 am

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha always bitter?? I dont think so madam,that she made that post doesnt mean she bitter.

April 2, 2019 at 11:41 am

I have learnt never to judge anyone , else i have taken a step in their shoes ..or know their Stories 100% ..

Horllardunni Ogunkomaiya

April 2, 2019 at 11:46 am

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku thank you my sister

Miracle Amobi Onyeabor

April 2, 2019 at 11:54 am

Please don’t call her bitter,,, cos you don’t know what she is going through…. I don’t know too,,,, but let’s learn not to judge.

Funmi Arabi

April 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Miracle Amobi Onyeabor God bless u richly

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha

April 2, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku if the best she can do is insults her ex husband and his family online then bash pple up and down…..there is no word to describe that other than “Bitter”

Roselyn Godwin

April 2, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Call it what you want but doing it quietly since you can’t mind your business

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha

April 2, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Roselyn Godwin I can see u are very good at minding your biz…

Peace Timi-Odiase

April 2, 2019 at 3:28 pm

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha for me she is not bitter….she is just living her life.

April 2, 2019 at 3:39 pm

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha You know what!! ..whenever anyone start giving unsolicited advice ..what the person was actually calling for is “Bashing”” Clap back” Etc …
      She didn’t ask for her advice ..and people react different to issues ..so let them deal with it the best way they can ..if you can’t deal ..stay off their lane..its simple

Ekeleme Oluchi Ruth

April 2, 2019 at 5:18 pm

AuntyMaimuna Mustapha Abi oo, she keeps look for ways to bring him down vy all means. But na she shame go catch last last, whatever it is he has done, she should let go and move on.

5. Senami Oketunde Abulude

Senami Oketunde Abulude

April 2, 2019 at 11:48 am

I thought she claimed she is born again now and spirit filled. Why can’t she make peace with man and forgive. It is well o

April 2, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Been or claiming to be a born doesn’t have a thing with this …
      Am going to tell one secret ..A lot of the “Pastors” are in abusive relationship but can’t speak up because of the Tag..now who is fooling who …..
      All man to their own ..till Judgement day

Roselyn Godwin

April 2, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Most times its better to forgive and forget from a distance. That woman went through hell in that marriage. You can go and make peace with the man and stay with him on her behalf. We dash you.

Senami Oketunde Abulude

April 2, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Roselyn Godwin madam wetin come dey pepper your body like this,I only gave my advised and didn’t force her to take it.And she went thru hell ,were u with them to know she went thru hell,Your first sentence make sense but the part that u had to abuse me show that u are not well at all.

Senami Oketunde Abulude

April 2, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku Uju am not saying she should go and live with him.All am saying is that she should just let go and be happy ,not responding or condemning anybody. Making peace doest not mean to live with the man.The future is far,this boy will one day want to know the father.Toto had made the right decision to leave the marriage.I will rest my case.

Ekeleme Oluchi Ruth

April 2, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Roselyn Godwin you all keep saying she went through hell, do you know what her husband suffered from her hands, have you heard from him or is it because he is not speaking out. Shebi she has divorced him, let him be na and stop tarnishing his image.

Ogechukwu Ka Mma Okolie

April 3, 2019 at 1:00 am

So you are one of the person’s who supports Abuse no matter what ???

Roselyn Godwin

April 3, 2019 at 4:56 am

Senami Oketunde I did not call your name and if you saw insult there, you’re not as well as you thought.
      Ekeleme Oluchi, whatever you’re smoking, stop. Its affecting you. Did I tarnish anyone’s image.
      Y’all think he was so good, go and marry him… That’s still my point.

6. Zainab Olabisi Abake

Zainab Olabisi Abake

April 2, 2019 at 12:18 pm

No one has the right to judge….

7. Akinloluwa Tobiloba

Akinloluwa Tobiloba

April 2, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Please for crying out loud leave dis woman, na she know wetin make her change her son’s name, it her life , her business, face yours squarely mbok

8. Adebola Temmie Eniwaju

Adebola Temmie Eniwaju

April 2, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Glorified idiots got me laughing

9. Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 2, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Did you get yourself pregnant? Your own stupidity is stunning.

Omolola Olasehinde

April 2, 2019 at 2:03 pm

I wonder ooo

April 2, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Been a sperm Donor doesn’t guarantee fatherhood …hope you know that ..😋😋😋

Oluwatooyin Rebecca

April 2, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku Louder plz😊

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 2, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku shame on the reciever! Did he force you to recieve?

April 2, 2019 at 10:05 pm

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs And she was married ..the marriage failed so what’s there to be ashamed of ..😆😆😆

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 2, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Ujunwa Ezenwajiaku really? So why make it a public affair of what was had in the private… person shine torch give them?

Amarachi Ukeje

April 3, 2019 at 12:39 am

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs may you ever be the father and mother of your child ,maybe then you will understand,
      Being a sperm donor does not qualify for fatherhood or daddyship or headship
      Having a child out of wedlock is not actually an abomination, a lot of ladies have giving their womb out in abortion

Khene Columbus Enyieko

April 3, 2019 at 6:49 am

So if a woman gets raped and then gets pregnant, she should go and search for her rapist and attach his surname to her child abi?

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 3, 2019 at 7:01 am

Khene Columbus Enyieko you are deviating. Was Tonto raped huh? Pls in all you do get wisdom and understanding, we are not talking about rape case here, we are talking about Tonto Dike!

Khene Columbus Enyieko

April 3, 2019 at 7:08 am

It is you who should apply wisdom. Your post said get pregnant. It wasn’t specific on the route through which the pregnancy came in. To emphasis your lack of wisdom,I said nothing about Tonto. I only describe a particular scenario which you did not avert your mind to. Cheers

April 3, 2019 at 8:20 am

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs You people are just going into her private life ..at this point am talking about issue at hand ..
      She got her reasons to change his name ..
      Churchill never even do anything and una de drink panadol for him head..
      If he feels offended ..the gate to Social welfare is so Open …
      Why telling what to do with her life ..that’s my take and i rest my case

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 3, 2019 at 8:57 am

Khene Columbus Enyieko the Post is about who pls? I made a reply in respect of Tonto’s rants. It’s not even a general “single mother issh” Smh…common sense is not common at all😅😆

Glo Gloria

April 3, 2019 at 9:10 am

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs I perfectly understands her pain but people are interfering because its has become public issue with not suppose to be. Not everything should be expose on Internet otherwise, she will keep getting replies she don’t like from different people

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 3, 2019 at 9:15 am

Glo Gloria thank you Glo. Why is she disturbing the peace of the public huh?

Khene Columbus Enyieko

April 3, 2019 at 9:37 am

Dearest Ifunanya,common sense is indeed not common. You are a clear example

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 3, 2019 at 9:37 am

Khene Columbus Enyieko lmao osikwa “dearest”😆🤣😄

Ugochi Awakelavie

April 3, 2019 at 9:27 pm

And you think that calling her stupid makes you wise? Wow!!!
      You are a woman and that is all that I will tell you.

Ifunanya Lynda Calebs

April 4, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Ugochi Awakelavie you are the type of woman who encourages her child to insult his father just because of your personal beef with him. That’s all I will tell you.

Kunny Henry

April 5, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Taking paracetamol for another person’s headache.mtchewww

10. Mfon Inock II

Mfon Inock II

April 2, 2019 at 1:40 pm

A child is not an object or toy. Tonto leave that child out of your madness.

Nkechi Udeala

April 2, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Mfon Inock II the father is not financially responsible for the child.

Mfon Inock II

April 2, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Nkechi Udeala and you have prove?

11. Nkiru Pamela David

Nkiru Pamela David

April 2, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Can people mind their business??? U can’t live ur life ad want to live another adults life when,u re in nowhere near where, why ad how they have chosen to live their lives!!! I don’t get people. Ad all these goody 2 shoes got their huge baggage they re carrying about! Deal with URS Jeez

Kalu Joy Uchechukwu

April 2, 2019 at 5:00 pm

The other adult should stop bringing her personal life to social media. Once you broadcast anything on social media, my dear whatever you see, you take.

Nkiru Pamela David

April 2, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Do we know how many things people Know about our past ad present that discretion ad maturity teaches them to mind their biz ad not make it a topic, she’s already in the spolite by the reason of her job! Does it in any way call people from their homes to come be her judge??? Check some of these people , their shame could be worse than hers yet! They want to use other people s flaws to look good!!!! I still maintain Remove your log before u look for another man’s speck!!!

12. Mayaki Abdulkareem Ashiat

Mayaki Abdulkareem Ashiat

April 2, 2019 at 2:33 pm

He will ask for his father later

13. Ada Onuchukwu

Ada Onuchukwu

April 2, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Her child her decision.

14. Joy Kennedy

Joy Kennedy

April 2, 2019 at 3:13 pm

if u have never being with an irresponsible man ,i think u should be quiet when u see the things the lady does to hurt him as much as she has being hurt.
    any wasted sperm in the form of a man that can be there for his child doesn’t deserve the child bearing his name.

Chukwuma Okpala

April 2, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Joy Kennedy ,story we know ur type

Joy Kennedy

April 3, 2019 at 12:25 am

Chukwuma Okpala we know ur type too

Chinenye Umeh

April 3, 2019 at 9:05 am

How many times has the man reached out for Tonto but she refused, he cheated on her but yet he tried his best to make it work but she back out. What else do you want the guy to do.

15. Adande Victoria Senami

Adande Victoria Senami

April 2, 2019 at 3:44 pm

I hate it when women talk bad / criticize their fellow women based on their own crucial decision . She’s the woman wearing the shoe and she knows where it pinches and hurt her .

16. Teni Gana

Teni Gana

April 2, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Women we are really the problem in dis world. We can never support each other. Love you Tonto Na u born ur child.

Epeti Nnando

April 2, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Woman with there problem

Pattrecia Paul

April 3, 2019 at 4:54 am

Renu gana I can never support evil no matter how u cee it Churchill for me is not the problem but Tonto she does not deserve to be called a woman let alone a mother all dis thing she is doing ask me who is suffering frm it it’s the little boy she is even lucky she has a life where for her money is not an issue wat abt us dat went through hell when our men left us without a ward my daughter is going to be 8 very soon I was 20 when I have birth to her her dad is family has never asked of her or supported me in anyway but dat did not make me hate them and it also did not make me turn my daughter against them why becos I always thought of the gud time me and her dad sheared bitterness does not lead us anywhere u knw right now I am happily married for 5years now with two cute boys wat more can I ask for My point is as a mother and as a woman ur altimost priority in dis life is the example u leave for ur children not the hate u have for ur man or ur bitterness but the love dat will over shadow all the pain u have passed through I rest my case

Khene Columbus Enyieko

April 3, 2019 at 6:44 am

Well,she doesn’t care about anybody’s support. Let’s all just mind our goddam business

17. Epelle Cynthia

Epelle Cynthia

April 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm

My love for Tonto grows eveyday. She is tough, and ready to face anyone who says nonsense about her.

Chukwuma Okpala

April 2, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Cynthia , mayher life be like urs

Epelle Cynthia

April 2, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Chukwuma Okpala, her life can’t be like mine, she’s a celebrity I’m not, she’s divorced, I’m not even married yet. She’s been to places that I pray to go to some day. She’s way above my level and I won’t pray for her to go down to my level.

18. DJ-Irawo Drummer

DJ-Irawo Drummer

April 2, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Sa don’t allow your son to turn into another Bobrisky.

Chinenye Umeh

April 2, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Please what happened to bobrisky?

Epeti Nnando

April 2, 2019 at 6:01 pm

DJ-Irawo Drummer bobrisky no b person?

DJ-Irawo Drummer

April 2, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Epeti Nnando, isoke. May your children be like Bobrisky. Oya say amen.

19. Michelle Okonoba

Michelle Okonoba

April 2, 2019 at 4:38 pm

In my family it’s a taboo for any child to bear the surname of a father who is not financially responsible for the child….we do not give birth and raise a child for free.

Chukwuma Okpala

April 2, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Michelle Okonoba ,story

Khene Columbus Enyieko

April 3, 2019 at 6:43 am

God bless your family. That’s how it ought to be. You can act as both the mother n father n still yet do an irresponsible man the honours of giving that child the man’s name.

Michelle Okonoba

April 3, 2019 at 8:19 am

Khene Columbus Enyieko thanks sis…God bless your family too.

Martha Chidiebere

April 3, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Unless d person didn’t pay ur bride price

20. Agbasimalo Uchenna Elizabeth

Agbasimalo Uchenna Elizabeth

April 2, 2019 at 4:42 pm

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔Hmmm, maybe I should start thinking of doing same.

21. Jane Oyinkansola Gbemenu

Jane Oyinkansola Gbemenu

April 2, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Wetin concern una,mind ur bizness, her life her bizness. Face ur life.

22. Kalu Joy Uchechukwu

Kalu Joy Uchechukwu

April 2, 2019 at 5:03 pm

All of y’all shouting “mind your business” like an anthem should also go and advice her to keep her private life PRIVATE, once you put anything up on social media, you are making everybody’s business.
    She eat, she post it, she cry, she post it and she want people to mind their business…… she is mad

Epeti Nnando

April 2, 2019 at 5:58 pm

My dear don’t mind her,she can never change ooo she think she’s a small girl.

Christianah Kehinde

April 3, 2019 at 7:31 am

Even if she didn’t post it,trust me social media will look for her just to post anything for people to see……

Mfon Inock II

April 3, 2019 at 8:33 am

Or

23. Ilechukwu Dominica

Ilechukwu Dominica

April 2, 2019 at 6:18 pm

I admire your courage and strength 😘😘😍

24. Peace Shalom

Peace Shalom

April 2, 2019 at 8:02 pm

I so much love her comment

25. Adasa Ali

Adasa Ali

April 2, 2019 at 9:36 pm

LOl

26. Margaret Ilo

Margaret Ilo

April 2, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Lol

27. Lucy Adesigbin

Lucy Adesigbin

April 2, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Keep it to yourself, make I hear better word jo

28. Fatima Youssef

Fatima Youssef

April 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Kudos to her, i’ve expecting things like this for so long…. I holy want to contribute to this as a Muslim a child can never bear his father’s name when the child was borne out of wedlock. He/she can bear name from her mother’s surname or her mother forefathers name. According to the word ALLAH she did nothing wrong. May Allah forgives all

Rashyda Yusuf Bakare

April 3, 2019 at 8:43 am

That child wasn’t born out of wedlock.. They were married before things fell apart

29. Odey Julius Ogri

Odey Julius Ogri

April 2, 2019 at 11:57 pm

No reason is justifiable,when the Baby grow up and people start insulting the baby then hatred will replace love in the future,stupidity in the highest order.

30. TiwaLola Apalowo

TiwaLola Apalowo

April 3, 2019 at 2:18 am

So sorry you can’t get it again

31. Pattrecia Paul

Pattrecia Paul

April 3, 2019 at 5:00 am

All of u saying mind ur business are u minding ur mumus she we carry her matter come the brocast for social network no no waiting go be the out come

32. Gloria Owusu Dapaah

Gloria Owusu Dapaah

April 3, 2019 at 5:15 am

Go girl

33. Iyke Kings Uche

Iyke Kings Uche

April 3, 2019 at 5:28 am

While I don’t want to bug my life with your decision to keep disgracing your ex husband and his family, I am really tired of you trying to justify your decision on my internet space. I am just waiting for the final outcome in few years’ time. Tonto, keep calm and continue your stubbornness. Let the end/ future prove who wins

34. Ama Vivian

Ama Vivian

April 3, 2019 at 5:51 am

This woman is depressed and frustrated

35. Ngozi Faith

Ngozi Faith

April 3, 2019 at 6:07 am

Sorry naa your name

36. Glo Gloria

Glo Gloria

April 3, 2019 at 9:11 am

37. Chinelo Henrietta Udo-Nwadike

Chinelo Henrietta Udo-Nwadike

April 3, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Tonto outburst in the medias is getting out of hand. Let her handle some of her issues privately. For the name her son bears totally not my problem

38. Victoria Bob Daniels

Victoria Bob Daniels

April 3, 2019 at 3:43 pm

When that boy grows up. You will tell him where his father is and where his name went. NNE, you are Nigerian not American, quit the cocaine and drugs.

39. Martha Chidiebere

Martha Chidiebere

April 3, 2019 at 9:21 pm

This 👦boy resemble his father self, blood is thicker than water

40. Dera Obodoukwu

Dera Obodoukwu

April 3, 2019 at 11:09 pm

My sister Tonto Dike, you are creating problems to yourself, your son will surely go back to his father when the time comes.

41. Morizo Chikereze Ejiaku Ekeh

Morizo Chikereze Ejiaku Ekeh

April 4, 2019 at 1:41 am

Only bastards bear such surnames
    When he grows up he will hear stories
    Nonsense

42. Kingsley Onyegbula

Kingsley Onyegbula

April 4, 2019 at 4:06 am

In her mind she thinks been famous is a big deal…go ahead with your plans anyway.the Yong blood will grow to demand explanations.just be ready.

43. Lilian Achilihu Nwosu

Lilian Achilihu Nwosu

April 5, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Must her life be on social media. Is she the only person that is a single mother. She’s getting more stupid by the day

44. Ojo Oluwaseun Olayinka

Ojo Oluwaseun Olayinka

April 7, 2019 at 7:21 pm

And the boy really look like th dad