Dakore Ekpendu is the host and Founder of Public Intel, a platform founded to provide all-encompassing security intelligence to the public.
Dakore is passionate about educating the public about security issues and encouraging young people to be peace ambassadors in their communities. She is also on a mission to promote the culture of broad-mindedness notwithstanding ethnicity and nationality, region or political affiliation for economic growth and prosperity of nations.
Recently, Dakore took the step to educate school children on Sexual Gender-based Violence. She partnered with Roost Foundation and Center For Peace Advocacy and Sustainable Development on STEAM projects with schools in Abuja.
She has also developed a monthly webinar series in other to reach out to people on the social media space. She is working on a radio program as well.
About Public Intel
Public Intel is a global vision of 360 security intelligence for the public. Its primary aim is to inform, educate and sensitize people on all matters of security.
As a global platform focused on security, peace and sustainable development, Public Intel is taking holistic measures in addressing violent extremism, gender-based violence, kidnapping, banditry, food shortage etc.
Public Intel’s mandate is to promote security education in Africa, International security and peace operations United Nations perspective, foster and advocate for SDG goals and AU agenda 2063, address the challenges of global security and its implications, and address human rights.
Public Intel is currently operating in 3 African countries including Nigeria, Singapore, India, Pakistan, the United Kingdom and the United States of America with representatives as Reporters.
Public Intel programme is currently airing on cable network Startimes 191
- To make Public Intel No 1 household security program suitable for all.
- To have an informative and educative 360 Global Security Show across the continents.
- To Partner and build collaboration with Security Institutions, Agencies and Forces across the globe
- To foster and educate the public about security beyond their understanding
- To find a simpler friendly form of grassroots information dissemination
- To build civil-military relations through security advocacy
- To have an effective team globally
- To report, sensitize and educate the public on security headlines and various topics for the well-being of man and nation
- To address tough headline stories as it appears on the dallies across the globe
- To host shows that promote and advocates for sustainable peace by addressing the root causes of violence, conflict and terrorism and proffer solutions to such causes and ensure social justice
- To engage stakeholders in security discussions
- To educate the youths on 360 global security topics of discussions and sensitize their minds
- To deliver a thorough and total security education through leadership and sustainable development goal
- To sensitize Nigerian citizens on the feats and achievements of the armed forces and other para-military agencies.
- To promote security consciousness among Nigerians and across Africa.
- To ensure peaceful coexistence among Nigerians and Africans through peace and security programs and advocacy
Contact Public Intel
Dakore is open to partnerships and sponsorships
♡♡ Thank you very much for reading! Someone on your timeline may need this information and inspiration, please kindly help us share this post so they can see it ↓↓